Release EDDiscovery 17.X is now out! New Spansh intergrations - 3dMap from spansh data, Station panel

That message is logged when you have download of system data turned off (or turned on with no sectors selected) in the EDSM/EDDB Control box on the settings tab so the EDSM system download isn't happening.
So I guess the text should really read "Synchronisation from EDSM and EDDB disabled. Use Settings panel to reenable" ?

I agree its not clear.. it means it won't be downloading star data or system data from those two services.

If your commander has EDSM integration turned on then it will still be sending events to EDSM for your commander.

I remember I had problems at one stage with the auto update after going silent for a while. In the end I had to manually drag & drop the corresponding log entries across into EDSM to update the travel history on the log import area.
Ended up doing this ... worked fine.

Thx o7

Any more detail?
Here it is:

An unhandled fatal exception has occurred.

==== BEGIN ====
SQLLiteExtensions.SQLProcessingThreadException: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at EliteDangerousCore.DB.SystemsDB.GetSystemListBySqDistancesFrom(SortedListDoubleDuplicate`1 distlist, Double x, Double y, Double z, Int32 maxitems, Double mindist, Double maxdist, Boolean spherical, SQLiteConnectionSystem cn, Action`1 LookedUp) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EliteDangerous\SystemDB\SystemsDBGetByDistance.cs:line 92
at EliteDangerousCore.DB.SystemCache.GetSystemListBySqDistancesFrom(SortedListDoubleDuplicate`1 distlist, Double x, Double y, Double z, Int32 maxitems, Double mindist, Double maxdist, Boolean spherical, SystemsDatabaseConnection cn) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EliteDangerous\SystemDB\SystemCache.cs:line 223
at EliteDangerousCore.DB.SystemCache.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<GetSystemListBySqDistancesFrom>b__0(SystemsDatabaseConnection conn) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EliteDangerous\SystemDB\SystemCache.cs:line 214
at SQLLiteExtensions.SQLProcessingThread`1.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ExecuteWithDatabase>b__0() in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\BaseUtilities\SQLLite\SQLLite\SQLProcessingThread.cs:line 172
at SQLLiteExtensions.SQLProcessingThread`1.Job`1.Exec() in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\BaseUtilities\SQLLite\SQLLite\SQLProcessingThread.cs:line 66
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at SQLLiteExtensions.SQLProcessingThread`1.Job`1.Wait() in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\BaseUtilities\SQLLite\SQLLite\SQLProcessingThread.cs:line 89
at SQLLiteExtensions.SQLProcessingThread`1.Execute[T](Func`1 func, Int32 skipframes, Int32 warnthreshold) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\BaseUtilities\SQLLite\SQLLite\SQLProcessingThread.cs:line 158
at SQLLiteExtensions.SQLProcessingThread`1.ExecuteWithDatabase(Action`1 action, Int32 warnthreshold) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\BaseUtilities\SQLLite\SQLLite\SQLProcessingThread.cs:line 173
at EliteDangerousCore.DB.SystemCache.GetSystemListBySqDistancesFrom(SortedListDoubleDuplicate`1 distlist, Double x, Double y, Double z, Int32 maxitems, Double mindist, Double maxdist, Boolean spherical) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EliteDangerous\SystemDB\SystemCache.cs:line 216
at EliteDangerousCore.StarDistanceComputer.BackgroundStardistWorkerThread() in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EliteDangerous\EliteDangerous\StarDistanceComputer.cs:line 101
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
===== END =====

The changes to the sqlite system for 11.1 was to help to mitigate this. But I'm sure that sqlite can still get upset in a crash situation. The answer is to delete the system Db using safe mode and rebuild

Checking for new EDDiscovery maps
Checking for new Expedition data
Checking for new Exploration data
Get galactic mapping from EDSM.
Web server enabled
Profile Default Loaded
Loaded Notes, Bookmarks and Galactic mapping.
Reading travel history
Full synchronisation to the EDSM and EDDB databases required.
This will take a while, please be patient.
Please continue running ED Discovery until refresh is complete.
Checking for updated EDSM systems (may take a few moments).
Downloading systems from UTC 31/12/2014 10:00:00 ìì to 2/1/2015 10:00:00 ìì
History refresh complete.
Download of EDSM systems from the server failed (NotFound), will try next time program is run
Sent 3 events to INARA
Download of EDSM systems from the server failed (NotFound), will try next time program is run <--------- Can someone help me with this?
Sent 3 events to INARA

Download of EDSM systems from the server failed (NotFound), will try next time program is run <--------- Can someone help me with this?

Failed to talk to EDSM. Can you access the site normally in a browser? Does it happen all the time or was this a one off hiccup?

Failed to talk to EDSM. Can you access the site normally in a browser? Does it happen all the time or was this a one off hiccup?
i can access the site normally in a browser.It happens every time i run Ed-discovery . I tried to installing it clean (completely uninstall , removing all folders including hidden ones , registry then restarting pc and installing from the beginning entering correctly the edsm details username and api key still problem persists.

i can access the site normally in a browser.It happens every time i run Ed-discovery . I tried to installing it clean (completely uninstall , removing all folders including hidden ones , registry then restarting pc and installing from the beginning entering correctly the edsm details username and api key still problem persists.
Have you tried temporarily disabling any security software?

Checking for new EDDiscovery maps
Checking for new Expedition data
Checking for new Exploration data
Get galactic mapping from EDSM.
Web server enabled
Profile Default Loaded
Loaded Notes, Bookmarks and Galactic mapping.
Reading travel history
Full synchronisation to the EDSM and EDDB databases required.
This will take a while, please be patient.
Please continue running ED Discovery until refresh is complete.
Download of EDSM systems from the server failed (NotFound), will try next time program is run
Sent 3 events to INARA
Sent 3 events to INARA
also why does eddiscovery tries to download system from 2014 up to 2015 and not up today?

also why does eddiscovery tries to download system from 2014 up to 2015 and not up today?

It does it in chunks rather than asking for all 43 million at once. Not sure why it's not working though.

Can you look in the Log directory under where EDD is installed and throw the latest trace file somewhere accessible?

Top Bottom