Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

I believe there may be some mistakes in the visualization for the Warthog HOTAS here: https://edrefcard.info/device/Warthog

• There are two controls on the throttle that show Joy_20, the red front button and the APU Start switch. Perhaps the red front button should be Joy_2?
  • The two switches above the APU Start show Joy_31 and Joy_32 for both up and down. Shouldn't they be distinct?
Thanks, I have downloaded the user manual from Thrustmaster's site and if I am reading it correctly I should make the following changes:

• Change the red front button on the throttle from Joy_20 to Joy_15
  • Change the top 4-way hat on the side for the throttle to: push Joy_2; up Joy_3; forward Joy_4, down Joy_5, back Joy_6
  • I am not sure what is correct for the front coolie hat on the throttle but it is definitely not Joy_22 thru Joy_25
  • Left throttle should be Joy_RZAxis
  • The down counterpart to Joy_31 should be Joy_18
  • The down counterpart to Joy_32 should be Joy_19

What would really help me is if you could please bring up the joystick control panel (press Win+R and enter joy.cpl), open up the window for the throttle and exercise each button in turn. That way we can know for certain, and also figure out the correct mapping for the front coolie hat.

Yikes, there were a few more discrepancies then on the Warthog. Unfortunately, I do not have a one with me right now to verify in the control panel. Anyone else?

Another unknown controller detected.
I got the reference code: fqzcpl

I've got a Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS as the game has identified it as, I bought the version with the rudder pedals.
I deleted the custom.binds file and started the game up again and fiddled with a few of the controls and now it gives me the correct image and mappings.

Thanks, I have downloaded the user manual from Thrustmaster's site and if I am reading it correctly I should make the following changes:

• Change the red front button on the throttle from Joy_20 to Joy_15
  • Change the top 4-way hat on the side for the throttle to: push Joy_2; up Joy_3; forward Joy_4, down Joy_5, back Joy_6
  • I am not sure what is correct for the front coolie hat on the throttle but it is definitely not Joy_22 thru Joy_25
  • Left throttle should be Joy_RZAxis
  • The down counterpart to Joy_31 should be Joy_18
  • The down counterpart to Joy_32 should be Joy_19

What would really help me is if you could please bring up the joystick control panel (press Win+R and enter joy.cpl), open up the window for the throttle and exercise each button in turn. That way we can know for certain, and also figure out the correct mapping for the front coolie hat.
I got a message from a Warthog hotas user who made the following adjustments in red to the chart: Source: https://i.imgur.com/R9wN5Qe.png
They appear to confirm what you've read from the manual and added ids (JOY_POV1) for the coolie. Note that he's also added two buttons that were missing.

Follow up to the two buttons missing. They are not standard buttons, but fire when the corresponding L or R throttle is in idle position.

Hello, I love your website. I just got a new VKB Gladiator-K and it's not yet supported. The code the site gave me is "dnlcep" Hope that helps you get that sorted!

Just wanted to add, since the interface sent me here: TFlight HOTAS - One isn't supported. Should be just a simple profile clone from the X and others, but it errors out. I'm using HOTASAS (Dual stick/throttle) and almost had a calamity that this tool has already helped me sort out (was able to grab one of my sticks at least). Thank you for the visualization. o7

Last edited:
These Logitech Extreme 3D Pro bindings got me to Beagle Point and back on DW1.
Is it possible to copy your binding file to mine as a custom bind? ( 1st post, sorry of this is redundant.)

EDIT: nm I found the line that says I can download it as a file o0 My exisiting binds file doesn't look like an xml file as this one is....how do I add it? and thanks for a great tool.

Last edited:
Hi! I got the new VKB-sim Gladiator-K (Premium) and the device shows up as 231D0132 for me. I thought you might want to add this to the site since it came back as unknown.

You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "mliiyj" and we will attempt to add support for it.

I think this one is probably difficult as I'm using 2 VpcWarBRD bases with a left and right Alpha grip (edrefcard shows a delta, single), and a VPC MongoosT-50CM2 throttle.

This has been very handy for at least my last 3 sets of hotas.

Deck.

Edit:

Now I've looked into the VPC profiler software and how you can move how windows sees the buttons (logical) to which of the physical buttons activates it, if it could be done you'd have to run the stick/s in a purely default button setting, anything else would just be a mess.

Last edited:
Preview VPC Alphas support:
http://edrefcard.slions.net/binds/dufqmk
http://edrefcard.slions.net/

For it to work you need to map your left Alpha to PID 2046 and right Alpha to PID 2048.

Last edited:
Now I've looked into the VPC profiler software and how you can move how windows sees the buttons (logical) to which of the physical buttons activates it, if it could be done you'd have to run the stick/s in a purely default button setting, anything else would just be a mess.
Yes you need to run the default VPC config and make sure PIDs are set as explained above or you can do your own using templates:

Last edited:
Top Bottom