Thanks, I have downloaded the user manual from Thrustmaster's site and if I am reading it correctly I should make the following changes:I believe there may be some mistakes in the visualization for the Warthog HOTAS here: https://edrefcard.info/device/Warthog
- There are two controls on the throttle that show Joy_20, the red front button and the APU Start switch. Perhaps the red front button should be Joy_2?
- The two switches above the APU Start show Joy_31 and Joy_32 for both up and down. Shouldn't they be distinct?
- Change the red front button on the throttle from Joy_20 to Joy_15
- Change the top 4-way hat on the side for the throttle to: push Joy_2; up Joy_3; forward Joy_4, down Joy_5, back Joy_6
- I am not sure what is correct for the front coolie hat on the throttle but it is definitely not Joy_22 thru Joy_25
- Left throttle should be Joy_RZAxis
- The down counterpart to Joy_31 should be Joy_18
- The down counterpart to Joy_32 should be Joy_19
What would really help me is if you could please bring up the joystick control panel (press Win+R and enter
joy.cpl), open up the window for the throttle and exercise each button in turn. That way we can know for certain, and also figure out the correct mapping for the front coolie hat.