Thanks, I have downloaded the user manual from Thrustmaster's site and if I am reading it correctly I should make the following changes:
- Change the red front button on the throttle from Joy_20 to Joy_15
- Change the top 4-way hat on the side for the throttle to: push Joy_2; up Joy_3; forward Joy_4, down Joy_5, back Joy_6
- I am not sure what is correct for the front coolie hat on the throttle but it is definitely not Joy_22 thru Joy_25
- Left throttle should be Joy_RZAxis
- The down counterpart to Joy_31 should be Joy_18
- The down counterpart to Joy_32 should be Joy_19
What would really help me is if you could please bring up the joystick control panel (press Win+R and enter
joy.cpl), open up the window for the throttle and exercise each button in turn. That way we can know for certain, and also figure out the correct mapping for the front coolie hat.
I got a message from a Warthog hotas user who made the following adjustments in red to the chart: Source: https://i.imgur.com/R9wN5Qe.png
They appear to confirm what you've read from the manual and added ids (JOY_POV1) for the coolie. Note that he's also added two buttons that were missing.