Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

Hello

Perhaps an exported profile from the VPC config tool, or VKB config tool, could be used in conjunction with the bindings file for complex controllers that can be rebound to different inputs. It would be a heck of a lot of work though, and I suspect it would take a very long time to implement.

JSB

Hello

There is no typo. I did use the following url: http://edrefcard.slions.net/

That is a clone that I was not aware of and do not support. You'll note that it does not support HTTPS.

Since EDRefCard is open source under the MIT licence, such clones are technically allowed.

However I must say that cloning the site and adding graphics without contributing them back to the primary site is very bad manners at best.

Oh and for reference the beta server is, unsurprisingly, https://beta.edrefcard.info/.

NB:
1. both the live and beta servers have valid certificates for HTTPS and will always redirect to HTTPS.
2. The beta server may be reinitialized at any time without notice, deleting any saved configs on it.

Last edited:
Hello

Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't entirely legit.

I'll wait for the official site to support my hardware.

Thank you

I wouldn't be bothered if they (a) made it clear that they are a clone and (b) contributed back.

These days, the lack of HTTPS support is a red flag.

It is doubly unfortunate because if they had simply contributed their graphics via proper channels (a GitHub pull request) I would glady have entertained it.

If you are in touch with them, please indicate that that route is still open to them.

"You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "tzxjty" and we will attempt to add support for it."

I'm using an X-55 (shown correctly), and a Logitech G29 steering wheel + pedals.

Unknown controller detected: "iuvbxr"
Logitech G13 ( unfortunately not build and sold anymore :cry: )

Great Idea this RefCard Website, good work!

Any chance of supporting the new VKB Gladiator NXT? Reference code cnvctc. Comes in 4 variants, L / R / premium L / premium R.

Do you confuse your lights with

your landing gear? Or maybe you've

just splurged on a new HOTAS and

are looking for a decent control set?

Either way, EDRefCard

has your back!

EDRefCard is a website that can take your custom bindings file and generate a beautiful printable reference card for both your keyboard and controller, be it a gamepad, joystick or HOTAS.

The reference cards are high-resolution for printing, and can optionally be filtered by control group and/or colour-coded by control group or modifier key -- yes, bindings that use modifier keys are fully supported!

You also have the option to save your bindings, which can be useful both as a backup and to sync across more than one computer. Saved bindings are public and browsable via a (currently rather primitive) listing.

EDRefCard will also warn you of the slip-up of binding an analog axis to a digital input when there is an analog input available.

While there is currently no way to upload the bindings files from a game console, I do always maintain the game's default bindings schemes on the site, currently under names starting "3.3 default", and those include the standard XBox and PS4 schemes.

In case you were wondering, yes EDRefCard is the successor site to the reference card generator originally written by CMDR jgm, handed over with his blessing. The old thread is here.
Thanks for the hard work you’ve done on the VKB binds

Hi there, I don't think EDRefCard knows my VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Throttle. It rendered the pic and the mappings of my Constellation Alpha stick ok although it says Left rather than Right (which it is)

Unknown controller detected
You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "goqdqa" and we will attempt to add support for it.

By the way, thank you - this is awesome software. Mapping Elite controls is such a drag and this makes it much more understandable! Thanks!

My T.Flight Hotas X - With Throttle - Thrustmaster is being reported as being an Unknown Device? This seems to be a problem with ED as I have prevoisly printed a Ref Card for this device. Any thoughts?

Unknown controller detected
You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "mogkuy" and we will attempt to add support for it.. Love the Mapping by the way, awesome.
EDIT:- I installed a new Driver a couple of days ago from Thrustmaster. I checked, and the installed driver name is that in the bind. It IS the correct Driver, I uninstalled and reinstalled it again to be sure. But somehow the name my copy of ED gives it is different than that in earlier versions of binds I have downloaded.

Worked it out. My System sees the Hotas as a PS2/3 Device. I cannot reprogram the Controller as it has no Reset buttons for the programmable keys although the Manual clearly shows Reset buttons, Go figger. I am querying with Thrustmaster to see if I can resolve it. The T.Flight Hotas X and Throttle work as intended. My BAD for not Resetting PS Swith on Joystick to PC BEFORE I plugged it in. Although the T.Flight Hotas X and Throttle wouldn't work, and I unplugged it before I installed the Drivers as instructed, the initial connect seems to have fixed these as PSA2/3 Devices for ever more. That is a valuable Abject lesson to persons who plan to buy or use one of these in the future.
WOZZ

Attachments

• Custom.3.0.txt
    51 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
I'm getting "Unknown controller detected", reference code wjvzvj with my dual VKB Gladiator K's (these are the kosmosima SGB L/R grips on a gladiator base, sold as a kit).

I'm having the same issue, with the same setup: CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals. Also running on Oculus Rift and purchased through their store if that makes a difference. Ref code: jgdldp

DYqZ3e1.png
Are you using CH Control Centre and a loadable .MAP file? I am and am getting the same issue you have....

Top Bottom