Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

hey, firstly thanks for the great tool.
I am trying to do my setup but it's saying i'm using an unknown controller,
It's a logitech f310 gamepad. In windows it registers as a Logitech Dual Action.
It's very similar to one you have already set up but it's a different model and it's wired,
just wondering if its possible to add it. The ref i got from the tool is "zuaipa".
thanks for any help you can give with this.
View attachment 279884
I still have a working Logitech Dual Action. I didn't think anyone else had it or similar.

Are there any plans to include the Xbox Series x/s controller in the supported devices? Can't see it in the list and no saved examples in the public list but I'm also concerned having my controller on a BT dongle is affecting things. For context, when i switched to BT, my Elite game thinks its a generic gamepad not an xbox controller like when it was wired up.

I've got Virpil Gear, easily printed out for my Constellation (R) Stick and Mount....thanks very much. Would be delighted to be able to do the same with my CM3 Throttle.
I've also got to add that I'd be happy to pay a Fee, say £10 or so, to be able to do so and receive ongoing support if needed. I believe every man deserves a reward for good works done.

Thanks all. I plan to incorporate all the new bindings in Ody, and also to move the site to a purely SVG flow, which will serve up a much more searchable and locally editable product.

Unfortunately at this moment my mother is severely ill, which is limiting the time I can spend on this. But I hope to work on it as a distraction from some rather awful realities.
I wish her well, take your time - she comes first.

I got a new H.O.S.A.S. setup today that is dual VKB Gladiators and I am trying to import a profile to the game from the site but whenever I drop the file in any folder or drop it and rename it to a newer version of custom so it comes up and not others I don't get it in the in game list. Is there anyway I could get some help with this?

I got a new H.O.S.A.S. setup today that is dual VKB Gladiators and I m trying to import a profile to the game from the site but whenever I drop the file in any folder or drop it and rename it to a newer version of custom so it comes up and not others I don't get it in the in game list. Is there anyway I could get some help with this?
So not sure if this will help but I recently changed over from a ds4 to xbox controller and had same issue. I found deleting any unused/duplicate .Bindings files solved it for me.

The ingame listing does not depend on the file name. The ingame name displayed is inside the xml - file (x.binds).

You can open it with a text - edit and change the PresetName.

Here the example of my file with the ingame name "Virpil041" (should be second line). Be careful not to change the syntax around.
Code:
<Root PresetName="Virpil041" MajorVersion="4" MinorVersion="0">

I make sure that I keep it the same as the filename, so that it does not confuse me.

Hi, I have a VKB SEM attached to a VKB Gladiator NXT Premium right stick (Windows calls it VKBSim Gladiator NXT R SEM) and it does not recognize the device (reference code gcqtaj). Would it be possible to make it recognize the stick portion of the bindings, even if it doesn't recognize the SEM add-on?

Hi-

It looks like Virpil has changed the device mapping with one of the latest firmware updates.
My WarBRD + DELTA currently maps to Device="334400CB"

Thanks all. I plan to incorporate all the new bindings in Ody, and also to move the site to a purely SVG flow, which will serve up a much more searchable and locally editable product.

Unfortunately at this moment my mother is severely ill, which is limiting the time I can spend on this. But I hope to work on it as a distraction from some rather awful realities.
Hello. I hope your mom is already healthy.
I tried to create a map Xbox one wireless. But not identified.
reference "evrpdn"

I haven't forgotten this, although I don't play ED much anymore and I don't particularly enjoy working on EDRefCard's codebase.

I have work in progress to add the new command bindings from Ody and also to try to get to a pure SVG workflow, however ImageMagick isn't playing nice with the latter.

Do you confuse your lights with

your landing gear? Or maybe you've

just splurged on a new HOTAS and

are looking for a decent control set?

Either way, EDRefCard

has your back!

EDRefCard is a website that can take your custom bindings file and generate a beautiful printable reference card for both your keyboard and controller, be it a gamepad, joystick or HOTAS.

The reference cards are high-resolution for printing, and can optionally be filtered by control group and/or colour-coded by control group or modifier key -- yes, bindings that use modifier keys are fully supported!

You also have the option to save your bindings, which can be useful both as a backup and to sync across more than one computer. Saved bindings are public and browsable via a (currently rather primitive) listing.

EDRefCard will also warn you of the slip-up of binding an analog axis to a digital input when there is an analog input available.

While there is currently no way to upload the bindings files from a game console, I do always maintain the game's default bindings schemes on the site, currently under names starting "3.3 default", and those include the standard XBox and PS4 schemes.

In case you were wondering, yes EDRefCard is the successor site to the reference card generator originally written by CMDR jgm, handed over with his blessing. The old thread is here.
This was amazing!! I just found it on Lave Radio Discord site. Had no idea this existed. What a life saver this would be for a new commander. Quick question - do you have something similar for that other space game SC?

Top Bottom