Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous 1.3.02 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Just logged in to see the server is shutting down message ;-)

Hopefully we will be back up and running by the time the kids go to bed.

Do either of these Fixes prevent the collectors blowing up randomly after 10 seconds worth of use at times, or when they are trying to dock their first collection to cargo bay? Last night in 3 different locations/scenarios in 2 different ships my friend had more than 6 drones expire in under 2 minutes once collecting containers i had abandoned for him, and then later whilst trying to mine.
That will be because your targeting a cargo pod at the time, i noticed that if you target a cargo pod, they collect that one, then expire after. if you target the dead of space, they will go on a search mode and carry everything they find within range, and then stick with you till their full timer expires. (collecting new things along the way that enter their range.)

Last edited:
Do either of these Fixes prevent the collectors blowing up randomly after 10 seconds worth of use at times, or when they are trying to dock their first collection to cargo bay? Last night in 3 different locations/scenarios in 2 different ships my friend had more than 6 drones expire in under 2 minutes once collecting containers i had abandoned for him, and then later whilst trying to mine.

Did you target the objects you were collecting?

If so, stop :p

Last edited:
What about :

STUTTER issues

EXPLORATION multiple crash issues.

This should be top priority issue.

Adding decal to Courier is a waste of time.

There a 21 pages of issues still growing in bug report section

- Reduced the amount of wear damage taken from emergency super cruise drops
- Reduced the amount of wear damage taken when interdicted

By how much though? i did 2 'hunt pirate' missions, interdicting most of them to do it at the time
Anaconda went from 100% integrity to 85%. it cost me 2.5 million to repair it to full
I got little over 1.6 million in bountys and the mission rewards. (800k+600k for missions. plus another 200k for bountys, give or take)
See a problem here? :|

Server just went down a few minutes ago (as of this writing) so just wait until it comes back up and hopefully that will be fixed. The OP said it would be down about an hour. The hour isn't even up yet. Be patient. Or be a patient:D

Something that seemed missing was the word "stability".
Hopefully this update will go some way towards improving the random disconnects introduced with 1.3 last Friday.

Ya, who cares on features if you get kicked out of the game any 2-3 minutes :(

Great Job guys. But did not get any Warnings?

Was Right in the middle of auto Dock sequence with my type 9?

I hope I did not lose it?

Thanks For the update though.

Regards Lankspeed. Who must get his Sig sorted.

Last edited:

Server just went down a few minutes ago (as of this writing) so just wait until it comes back up and hopefully that will be fixed. The OP said it would be down about an hour. The hour isn't even up yet. Be patient. Or be a patient:D

Aye. i am. i would have just liked a figure or %'age by how much they reduced it by rather than the vague "we lowered it"..for all we know they lowered it by .1%. xD.. since i would prefer not to test it by making a huge loss again in two hunt x amount of y missions.. xD since interdictions do a huge ass number on 'condas apparently. (i recently got it. still working out the do's and donts with it. xD)

What about :

STUTTER issues

EXPLORATION multiple crash issues.

This should be top priority issue.

Adding decal to Courier is a waste of time.

There a 21 pages of issues still growing in bug report section

Completely agree.

For those of us who were out exploring, these issues have been game breaking. Add to that the huge server lag when selling cartographic data. Thats a lot of people who are having a pretty bad time.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom