Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 23rd August 2021

For those new to FD-speak, that means little to no general performance improvements at all in U7. Some people will have some improvements in some parts, but for serious improvements you'll have to wait a few more months. Just to keep expectations in line.
I've made my own performance fix by upgrading to a 3080ti on an else 6 year old machine. Works like a charm, and only Horizons occasionally reminds me how bad Odyssey performance really is, when I see the FPS stuck to the 144 Gsync limit there, no matter what.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
@sallymorganmoore and @Zac Cocken any news on the unicorn paintjobs ? With engines shooting stars and rainbow lasers . I have raised this as a high priority 🤣. Hope you guys and gals have a great week

This is why we haven't addressed some of the major issues yet! YOUR CRIES HAVE FORCED THE WHOLE TEAM (even the coders) to focus on getting these paint jobs right for you. I CANNOT GIVE YOU ANY MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

fix the paintjobs we paid money for !
unless that isnt done such events are just a slap in your customers face. again!

This is why we haven't addressed some of the major issues yet! YOUR CRIES HAVE FORCED THE WHOLE TEAM (even the coders) to focus on getting these paint jobs right for you. I CANNOT GIVE YOU ANY MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please @sallymorganmoore

Ship paintjobs are really off

But what annoys me more than that is the fact that both my carriers are really hurting my eyes.
Lighting is really off and the paintjobs are really offending

And while i cannot see the paintjobs on my ships when i fly them, i DO see my carriers every time i land or launch.

Sally you are a ⭐I will leave you once again whilst I ponder lifes full meaning without rainbow lasers . Til next week . Have fun and thankyou for being you

sallymorganmoore

Yes, please @sallymorganmoore

Ship paintjobs are really off
YES! So...hang tight, these are definitely on the old radar that I keep crippling at the moment. Some kind of magic is needed and the team are aware.

But what annoys me more than that is the fact that both my carriers are really hurting my eyes.
Lighting is really off and the paintjobs are really offending
This one too! Got this. Someone here in the forums referred to it as "Ghetto Lighting" and it's really...stuck with us...

sallymorganmoore

Sally you are a ⭐I will leave you once again whilst I ponder lifes full meaning without rainbow lasers . Til next week . Have fun and thankyou for being you

Please remind me again in 5.3 days time as to where your paint jobs are, else I will never feel complete.

(Adoration to you, Angus. Thanks for the beams of silly-fun now and again).

1630324994743.png

Top Bottom