Elite Dangerous Festive Fun | 'Krait on a Plate'

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
1671297636610.png

The Thargoid Song (Humans Roasting On An Open Fire)

Commanders roasting on an roaring fire
Thargoids ripping off your nose
Caustic clouds being flung at a choir
And ships melting inside those
Everybody knows an AX cannon and some mistletoe
Helps to make the season bright
Commanders with their hulls all aglow
Will find it hard to rebuy tonight
They know that Thargoids are on their way
Shes loaded lots of 'ceptors on her Stargoid sleigh
And every commanders's crew is gonna spy
To see if a commander really knows how to fly away

So I'm offering this simple phrase
To commanders from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
You are all really screwed

So I'm offering this simple phrase
To commanders from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
You are
You are

You are, really screwed

Thargoids came from a dark void,
Guardians beat them with an android,
When Guardians died,
Then Thargoids came back,
We saw them and cried,
When they came out of the black.

Caroling Keelbacks...
Frosty (the) DBX...
Sidey Claus ?
Festive FAS...
Advent Qwent

Yuletide Log...(on a ship with no bog !!)**

** Apologies... my good taste had left the room...:(

Last edited:
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ELITE DANGEROUS

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a random engineer unlock

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven more bugs, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight stargoids, seven more bugs, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine phase alloys, eight stargoids, seven more bugs, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten more contracts, nine phase alloys, eight stargoids, seven more bugs, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx and a random engineer unlock

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven meta alloys, ten more contracts, nine phase alloys, eight stargoids, seven more bugs, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx, and a random engineer unlock

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, twelve Bounty vouchers, eleven meta alloys, ten more contracts, nine phase alloys, eight stargoids, seven more bugs, six new updates, five rebuy screens, four thargoid scouts, three tons of painite, two hundred arx, and a random engineer unlock.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom