Elite Dangerous Festive Fun | 'Krait on a Plate'

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
On the first update of Christmas, my true love gave to me fixes for some known soft locks.

On the second update of Christmas, my true love gave to me a number of stability improvements.

On the third update of Christmas, my true love gave to me interior shadow optimisations.

On the fourth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me quality tweaks and improvements.

On the fifth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me FIVE MORE BUGS.

On the sixth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me pretty planets.

On the seventh update of Christmas, my true love gave to me anti air turrets.

On the eighth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me a multicrew of four.

On the ninth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me a Scorpion SRV.

On the tenth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me another load of optimisations.

On the eleventh update of Christmas, my true love gave to me fleet carrier interiors.

On the twelfth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me an illegal variant of the Settlement Defence mission.

On the thirteenth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me access ship functions/panels whilst Station Services is open.

On the fourteenth update of Christmas, my true love gave to me a Thargoid invasion.

My submission will be what i call, A pain in the ASP... scout
20221216093141_1.jpg

was sadly only able to take out 2 hearts before my unengineered ship got sent to the rebuy screen
20221216094126_1.jpg

I laughed last night watching the stream when I saw 'happy Thargmas' (i know, i'm easily amused :p) my partner asked me what i was laughing at, imagine trying to explain that to somebody who hasn't the faintest idea of ED... 'well, there's these aliens, in this game, and well..Christmas!'.

I hope that Thargoid doesn't follow
my ship to Mitterand Hollow.
Because X-mas will be merrier
without a burning carrier.

Feel free to dock at my carrier Aoi Tsurara parked at Mitterand Hollow and experience a swiftly passing New Africa from either the obsveration deck or the bar! It is located in Epsilon Indi, which you may or may not visit, when you follow the Christmas Event (more info in the Galnet article "Corrs Toy Emporium Calls for Help"). :]

My top ten:
1. "Ace in your space" or "An ace in your space" (my favorite)
2. "Lace in your space" or "A lace in your space"
3. "Troll on your control" or "A troll on your control"
4. "Hack on your back" or "A hack on your back"
5. "Gremlin on the tail fin" or "A gremlin on the tail fin"
6. "Goblin in the bin" or "A goblin in the bin"
7. "Thargoid on the asteroid" or "A thargoid on the asteroid"
8. "Flak in the black"
9. "Golem on the helm" or "A golem on the helm"
10. "Gnome on your dome" or "A gnome on your dome"

A Challenger vs an Avenger

A Cutter in a gutter

A Corvette flown by Bobba Fett

The Asp has a clasp

A Viper killed a Tiger

Adder on a platter

Gunship full of friendship

Professor Palin met dwarf Balin

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom