Elite Dangerous: FSD Reward Module for Phase 2 Colonia Bridge Community Goal | Experimental Effects Revised

Make sure to use the Azure paintjob (or the sickly blue paintjob as it currently is :ROFLMAO: )
I have a Mk IV, Azure PJ, called 'Salt Trigger' - I don't use it for anything other than triggering, as it is rubbish :D

I use my CM4 quit a bit for Odyssey planetary shenanigans and as a missile boat for spamming bases.

It's not the best but given how exclusive Ody is why not make use of my exclusive ship.

I did, they're not on my fleet carrier nor any other station, some says they're not out yet ? I'm really confused

They are out but they won't spawn in your carrier you'll need to transfer them to where you are.

However, if you really don't have them showing anywhere in your locker then raise a ticket with support.

Edit: Also the modules don't show both engineering mods only one but the stats reflect that they have two mods.

Last edited:
I'm trying not to feel patronised, I'm sure you don't mean it in the way it reads and I have no doubt that you're saying this out of kindness, so thank you.

I have nowhere near as many hours logged as you all do, but I was recently celebrating my 3000+ hour "birthday"...I was pretty happy about it at the time, considering the scale of work needed to be done in my work day, before I can even settle down to casually play the game more, but maybe I should rethink myself.

View attachment 275982

Try to be mindful that I have responded to this issue in several ways over the months - in both posts, comments and on livestream.
I'm mindful that you might not always see all of these methods of communication though.

Try to be mindful that we have mentioned codex entry inconsistencies as an issue which you may have missed in communication, as you might not see all of the things written here in the Forum.
I'm always, as ever, very happy to include individual instances amidst the other reports, just like this one.

Try to be mindful that I was the one trying to work out how to fix this issue, so what is your aim toward me with saying this, at this point?
Is there something more I can help you with?

Thanks for the suggestions. Please try to be mindful that you can add and find many more like this over at the Suggestions section https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forums/elite-dangerous-suggestions/. You can also report issues either as constructively as able on here in an issue style format, via the issue tracker, or to customer service.

Please try to be mindful of the number of Commanders that I communicate with here on a daily basis who do NOT say good things about the game and get a resolve on their issues as efficiently as possible (it may not feel quick or good enough for many sometimes, but no one takes less priority intentionally and we will always keep doing our best for everyone.)

You can, by all means, find these efforts in my response history from the last year.

Hey...that's my line.
I'm proud to say that nothing tells me how many hours I played Elite: Dangerous.

I received the news via Galnet News Digest 30min ago on Youtube, now tested and confirmed, and I am still stunned this is happening.
This was a good decision. I was wrong and I am sorry that I no longer believed this to be possible.
Great news indeed, thanks Sally for voicing the opinion of the community so effectively!

Just wondering, can the experimental effect already being applied for the last CGs FSDs or do we have to wait for the new CG to be finished?

Great news indeed, thanks Sally for voicing the opinion of the community so effectively!

Just wondering, can the experimental effect already being applied for the last CGs FSDs or do we have to wait for the new CG to be finished?
Can be applied to all double engineered FSDs you have right now.

I haven't read all the pages of the 3 threads, but .... could someone recap for me why FDev doesn't want us to add an experimental effect to the CG modules? I don't know about any lore reasons and any inequality between commanders (who have a better module) is caused solely by the fact that they participated in the CG or not, it's not about adding an experimental effect, right?

I haven't read all the pages of the 3 threads, but .... could someone recap for me why FDev doesn't want us to add an experimental effect to the CG modules? I don't know about any lore reasons and any inequality between commanders (who have a better module) is caused solely by the fact that they participated in the CG or not, it's not about adding an experimental effect, right?
I can guess (now that I've caught up as well) that having x2 engineering and an experimental is too OP and not in the spirit of the tech broker modules.

Yes, thic epic poop show was about additional 2-3 years for builds, which now can have let's say more than 80 range
We initially expected to get these 2-3 Ly for free. It's like 5% extra and if you're travelling to the far side of the galaxy you'll feel the difference. When you're using neutron stars or you're traveling in less dense areas, the benefits multiply. Explorer's made tough choices in the past just to squeeze out 1 extra Ly. If you're unable to appreciate that gift...

I'm unable to understand this epic poop show, not gift ;)
Ye, ye, "each 0,00001 is important in less dense areas"
Cool story bro, I know it, I was in this kind of places.
Still I was too mature to fight for next years.

some people are reporting that experimental effects can't be applied to these FSDs again after Update 9. I haven't been able to check, myself, but wanted to put that out there.

Top Bottom