Elite Dangerous: Gamestore | Issues with filtering | Implemented fix

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
which underlines how unreasonable you are being........
I'm being unreasonable?

Let's review: I am the one getting ripped off. FDev can fix that in about 2 minutes.

You apparently got ripped off 10 years ago. I don't know you. I don't know what happened to you. Why would I care about something I know nothing about that I was never aroud for?

Basically, it is you who are being unreasonable. You have come into a thread you have absolutely no vested interest in simply to troll me over the fact that I'm getting ripped off.

Didn't we already conclude that your bank is dodgy and is ripping you off with substandard creditcards?
No. WE didn't. YOU did.

Folks, it's nobody's fault but FDev's. They can fix the store in an instant but refuse to. I'm of the opinion that many of the people in this thread work for FDev and just jump in here to try to shame me and bully me into shutting up.

But the absolute FACT is that I got ripped off. There is no disputing that. Ever.

Can you think of any other plausible explanation for why people would insult, belittle and ridicule a guy that got ripped off? Especially given that it's a fact and they know it and openly admit it?

Because I can't.

I could think of using Paypal or VISA and let them rip me off instead.

But apparently Paypal is under SEC investigation (like most other financial institutions have been at some point), and your bank won't let you use VISA to pay in Sterlings.

No. WE didn't. YOU did.

Folks, it's nobody's fault but FDev's. They can fix the store in an instant but refuse to. I'm of the opinion that many of the people in this thread work for FDev and just jump in here to try to shame me and bully me into shutting up.

But the absolute FACT is that I got ripped off. There is no disputing that. Ever.
lol if i was a frontier white knight i would be fired very quickly. FD have made a number of missteps (imo of course) and I am vocal about them. I just dont think price discrepancies between regions is one of them...... it is a thing with most companies in many countries, it is just you have not seen it because usually you are the country getting a favourable rate.

sometimes when you are driving down a motorway (freeway in the US?) and if everyone is going the "wrong" way perhaps you have to ask yourself if it is you who is mistaken and not everyone else.

The game is playable without any disadvantage without any need to buy arx. Arx is only needed for shiny girly glitter to show of.
Again, what does that have to do with getting ripped off?

I find it more than a bit hysterical that I replied TO A FDEV EMPLOYEE about the issue. And every since then, all of you, to the person, keep on talking about nothing other than I should be perfectly happy to get ripped off. That I should say nothing. That I should simply accept it and shut up.

I've heard of shills before, but my God you people take the cake.

Really. A lot of your posts are very uncouth and... boorish. Calling it a "rip off" insinuates intent and malice. I don't know what the reason is, but welcome to international price difference. If I import a guitar from the USA I usually pay a premium of 20% compared to buying the same model from a local wholesaler. And that is before import tax. Often, european prices for tech gadgets are just the same amount in euro instead of dollars instead of adjusting by conversion rate.

Look at the US price of ARX. Evaluate if it is worth it for you or not. Easy.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom