Elite Dangerous: Gamestore | Issues with filtering | Implemented fix

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Again, what does that have to do with getting ripped off?

I find it more than a bit hysterical that I replied TO A FDEVE EMPLOYEE about the issue. And every since then, all of you, to the person, keep on talking about nothing other than I should be perfectly happy to get ripped off. That I should say nothing. That I should simply accept it and shut up.

I've heard of shills before, but my God you people take the cake.
What is your complain, mate? People starve in Africa, die in Ukraine, getting ripped off all around the World by greedy companies and individuals. Its not only a cutthroat galaxy... its a cutthroat earth also.

Again, what does that have to do with getting ripped off?

But you're confusing getting ripped off with paying more for something in your country.
Stuff costs different amounts in different countries for a variety of reasons.
You've clearly never tired to buy something like a cup of tea in Denmark or Lego in the UK.

Accept this and pay up or don't buy.
I've never spent a penny of my FDEV wage on ARX

Calling it a "rip off" insinuates intent and malice.
Well, it is.

They have been alerted to it no less than 5 times and it's still going on. That shows either complete disregard for fairness or an absolute intent to defraud. Or both.

Yeah. Wow. That's roughly what I'm out.

I had made 13 Arx purchases before I found out I was getting ripped off to the tune of between 5,000 and 7,500 Arx with every single purchase.

But you're confusing getting ripped off with paying more for something in your country.
Stuff costs different amounts in different countries for a variety of reasons.
You've clearly never tired to buy something like a cup of tea in Denmark or Lego in the UK.
That is why they make monetary exchanges. That sorts all of that out. FDev is the only company I've ever dealt with that doesn't do it.

Well, it is.

They have been alerted to it no less than 5 times and it's still going on. That shows either complete disregard for fairness or an absolute intent to defraud. Or both.

Yeah. Wow. That's roughly what I'm out.

I had made 13 Arx purchases before I found out I was getting ripped off to the tune of between 5,000 and 7,500 Arx with every single purchase.
or there are reasons Frontier is under no obligation to share with you (If I had to guess I would say something with taxes). Also, money exchange does not sort it all out. Far from it.

IMO, do complain to FDev though I suspect not much will change.. Otherwise either get over your issues with Paypal or get a credit card that allows you to pay in Sterling.

Otherwise get used to some of us making fun of your posts, as they really seem a bit over the top in the drama department.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Rather than going through and deleting 90% of this thread, this stops now.

Remember to discuss the post and not the poster. This is a discussion forum, people can disagree with each other, but keep it civil.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom