ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous: Horizons for PS4

Probably being said already as I haven`t read thru the posts, but that your release date for season 3, Q2 2107.

Good news though, broadens the player/support base for the game.

Nope, that sets the release date for 2.3.
Probably in june for the ps4 release and one or two months before for pc to let us debug it :p

2.4/season 3 will be much later, probably (certainly) the first paid expansion for ps4 players.

Last edited:
Well, welcome to the family :D I still think that they'd better put more resources into bringing Horizons into shape. However, a voice of reason in my head tells me that there's probably separate department working on ports.

Brett C

Frontier
I'm delighted about the news! I will now inevitably get a PS4. Especially for VR reasons. PC VR costs an arm and a leg!

MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT - I am really excited!

From what I know - no, this will not be allowed.

Shame.

I guess it makes sense. It's probably not in Sony's interest to subsidise PC VR with their half priced headset, depends how much money they make from each one sold I suppose.

As a player with both consoles, I'm wondering if the PS4 will have any chat pad or keyboard support, and if so, can I use my xbox pilot profile?
Also wondering if there's any way that players from Xbox can play with ps4 players. If I could hop back and fourth that would be even better.

Can Xbox have cross platform with PS4...pretty please...Also, who wants to place bets that it'll launch at the same time as 2.3
Highly, HIGHLY, doubt that. I'm willing to bet we will be in season 3 by that time. I mean think about it. That's 3/4 a year from now... 9 months...

Last edited:
lucky PS4 T flight Hotas x has a newer PS4 version that supports (joystick).

wish xbox1 would have supported Joysticks..

Last edited:
Top Bottom