Elite Dangerous: Horizons Hotfix | 11.01.2022 | For PC & Console Notes

Ofc there are none.
What were you thinking picking a system in the middle of nowhere.
Have you watched the stream where Dom detailed how mission server generates missions?

At least you do own some settlements šŸ˜‚

It's a system in the middle of nowhere, brought to life by the Bridging the gap initiative.
It has a single outpost - Seeker's Rest - and before their insertion, a single faction. Zende Partners
So most probably that outpost is BGS locked due to lore
for the 4th time WE DID NOT PICK THE SYSTEM IT WAS ASSINGNED TO US BY ED!!! WE HAD NO SAY IN WHAT SYSTEM WE GOT!!!!

for the 4th time WE DID NOT PICK THE SYSTEM IT WAS ASSINGNED TO US BY ED!!! WE HAD NO SAY IN WHAT SYSTEM WE GOT!!!!

are you serious?
i'm pretty sure the application require you to chose a system that has at least a starport/station and no other pmf native to that system

it seems that you made the wrong wish to the genie.

Does not fit. Inara shows influence changes between 2 factions there.

They're probably gaining only some settlements.
Edit: or maybe not.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
LOL.

The poster is still on automaic post approval and keeps editing their post - so it goes into post approval again and is hidden until approved.
Paranoia MIGHT be fashionable, but it definitely helps to fuel conspiracy theories.

As a tip - there are rules about complaining about forum moderation decisions - please check them before posting more conspiracy posts.

Thanks

...Current situation:
FDevs placed out player faction into the BGS LOCKED system (against their own policy of NOT placing PG into BGS lore systems) and are unwilling to fix their own mistake. Our group of 200+ Cmdr's took a severe hit with their botched Oddysey release and now we losing people due to this fiasco...
What system are we talking about? I might do a flyby and take a look. :)

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

LOL.

The poster is still on automaic post approval and keeps editing their post - so it goes into post approval again and is hidden until approved.
Paranoia MIGHT be fashionable, but it definitely helps to fuel conspiracy theories.

As a tip - there are rules about complaining about forum moderation decisions - please check them before posting more conspiracy posts.

Thanks
oh i bet those rules work just as good as the rules on not putting player factions into bgs-locked systems

20 more like settlements in Ody.
So you can start sabotage other faction - pirate raid, rob their settlements etc. Once scales move you will get something from there. Maybe war for ground vilage.
If you don't play Ody ...well, bad for you.

And yes, "no missions" may happen. That is not a bug, it is BGS state. Many remote systems does not have missions there, because everything is stable.
i do not play and will never be playing the garbage they call Ody cause of a medical condition that i have with motion sickness.
i can not play any walking simulator. i got EDH cause it was a flight simulator in space which i can play and EDH is all i will ever be able to play.
and before u say it NO! taking drugs for the problem does not work unless i want to be taking them ALL the time like a drug addict.

i do not play and will never be playing the garbage they call Ody cause of a medical condition that i have with motion sickness.
i can not play any walking simulator. i got EDH cause it was a flight simulator in space which i can play and EDH is all i will ever be able to play.
and before u say it NO! taking drugs for the problem does not work unless i want to be taking them ALL the time like a drug addict.
Once they merge EDO and EDH you can still play EDO, just don't get off the ship for the walking parts.

Not sure how is it related ... and what is it at all ...
...I think i will shake my future baby more and no phones till 15, so baby will get used to motions.
Any way, ship moves too 8-0 + you can always skip walking part. Just use more space options.

Does not fit. Inara shows influence changes between 2 factions there.
There are multiple sorts of BGS locks which can affect entire systems, certain BGS actions, or just single assets - in this case, the controlling asset might be locked to the winner of the Bridging the Gap Initiative, without any other locks.

Full BGS locks where no influence or state can move at all are incredibly rare (I think, at the moment, just the starter zone) but it doesn't need to be anywhere near that strong.

are you serious?
i'm pretty sure the application require you to chose a system that has at least a starport/station and no other pmf native to that system
It does today - I just checked. What it did several months ago is a different question. And for that matter, given that the bug tracker hides compulsory fields and so breaks bug reports if you use certain browsers, and was written by the same company, I wouldn't entirely put it past Frontier that it shows me the system selection fields but doesn't show them to other people.

Regardless of how it was selected, this system should have been excluded from placement under several of the rules - lore-significant, "in the news", restricted systems. What we've seen repeatedly is that Frontier doesn't update its list of which systems are considered under that as more story happens, however, leading to various unsuitable placements.

(That said, Frontier also extremely rarely applies BGS rules retrospectively even if the original decision was wrong; I can think of exactly one case of a faction actually being moved for non-plot reasons)

Top Bottom