Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 3

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
LOL.... so you reply to him, but not me when I mentioned it ?!?!?

Am I invisible or something ?!?...................

Sorry Commander! As you can probably see, comments and pages really do fill up here! I'm also in meetings and writing notes so I sadly may end up responding to comments of the same type a little longer down the line. I definitely see you o7

Combat Music in Odyssey Settlements stopped playing after update.
If i shoot things everything is quiet now, no more tense background music.

Not so important, but somehow i miss it now :p

View attachment 238490
Umm, what is a "toast" notification?

And, thanks!
And... please can the team look at fixing the ship scanner in planetary flight (blue circles have gone), SRV scanner (disappearing signals) and restoring the ships %shield strength on the helm (centre) menu🙂?
Cheers!
It's a little pop up box in the bottom right or left of the screen. It's the same as having something like Steam up and a box notifying you someone has just come online.

Very nice list of fixes!
Thank you guys! amazing job as always.

I wonder about one thing though:
  • Added a 'resupply' button to the Boarding UI that restocks consumables and weapon ammo
    Very nice quality of life improvement, however will this button also refill the e-breaches? As sometimes it is not necessary, or even harmful to have for a peaceful mission, that can lead to hostile NPC reactions upon getting scanned.
Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

I don't know if this is intentional, but i did a high intensity settlement conflict, and i noticed i wasn't earning credits per kill, only the credits for finishing the fight and for capturing zones. Is this an intentional thing? Because i went from earning 3-4mil to only 500k.

Hey Stormy! I'll take a look into console side for you and see what reports we have to narrow things down and get you an update. Bear with me :)
Just to make sure you know, FC jumps crashing the game has been an issue in Horizons on general (so on PC as well). Would be really keen to know if it's supposed to be fixed now as much as Stormy!

@Community Team
You actively engaging with people in these threads, beyond the initial 30 minutes is a good thing. Thank you.
Even if some people are late to the show 2-3 days that you communicate (two way communication) like you do now.
It was never enough to hear 'we read you posts' when you didn't respond, it caused uncertainty. It caused anger when no body with authority responded.
It has been a big improvement pain-point, keep in mind many of your customers expected two way communication.

Thank you team, it's a great improvement of your communication so far.

Umm, what is a "toast" notification?

And, thanks!
And... please can the team look at fixing the ship scanner in planetary flight (blue circles have gone), SRV scanner (disappearing signals) and restoring the ships %shield strength on the helm (centre) menu🙂?
Cheers!
It's the notification you get when the toast is ready and about to burn.

You know, for those times you're out with the engines with some bread on a stick.

Top Bottom