Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 6

Still getting a Black Adder error when attempting to sell health monitors to a bartender. This has been an issue since at least update 4

Update loaded and settings checked.

VR unplayable since update 6. 10 fps slide show on stations, in ships, in space and on planets. Blue screen when head moves.

On Update 5, I was able to keep settings from high to ultra.

With Update 6 even a slide show when the settings are set to low.

NVidia RTX 2080 TI, HP Reverb G2, Intel Core i7 @ 4.5 Ghz not overclocked. 46Gb Ram, tb SSD, drivers and Windows updates

Conclusion.:

Unplayable!

Any ideas ?

Shader cache has already been deleted.

1. Go to Steam library. 2. open Elite dangerous properties 3. choose updates 4. Make sure High priority is on. 5. restart Steam.

Should do it.
Thanks, I had it High priority already tho. How ever, I set it to "update when I start the game", just to check if that triggers the update, then started the game, and voila, I'm in the game? Sooo... I guess it updated it already, but for some reason it didn't show me update progress on Steam? Go figure, anyhow, me off to grind some Guardian stuff now. Laters.

Fly safe commanders.

Got also a Taupe Cobra when in a settlement and going to the menu.
I can connect again. And I went to next settlement and it seems it only reports now 4 missions, while I had 16 missions...
so I lost 12 missions, including the one of the new settlement.. kill xxx xxx in settlement...
In the apex shuttle I could select it, after I landed it was gone....

UPDATE NOTES UPDATED <3
(In Updates of Note section).
Hello! We are at the site now (Hyford's Cache), and just scanned it. Is there supposed to be 2 scannable Data points here? Because there is 2. One ship data core, and one Comms Control. Both give the same message. Is that intended? Or are they each supposed to give different information?

Edit: Also. Are we really supposed to wait till August for this mystery?

Top Bottom