Engineers Elite Dangerous "Scavenger" A new DataBase of materials for engineers

Hello all CMDRs.

Today is giving you a new expanded sheet with materials for engineers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yo1iHP9KUXpoBaIzJsRsDxfAcQa7cBq0YUIFy3m2NII/edit?usp=sharing

The sheet is updated and contains far more data than most websites.

- Information on materials for engineers
- Volcanic Prospecting
- Instalations
- Surface Site
- Thargoids
- Guardians
- USS Guide
- Weapon Experimental Effects
- And links to useful forum topics

I hope it will be a helpful tool for you in your search.

Greeting CMDR "TWH" Galenrog

Last Average Update : 16.09.2018

Last edited:
I have had great luck in the past getting Data Mined Wake exceptions from systems in expansion states. Like 24 in under 2 hours.

I'll do some more testing but I think this is the fastest place to get them from.

Still think the best way to get Datamined wakes is to go a system in an Expansion state find the largest station and scan wakes there.

It does need further testing but when I was getting them I got 24 in about 1.5 hours. Will do more testing and post some screenshots later.

Update

- Added a new bookmark about "Vulcano Prospecting" and planets with Volcanic Tourist sites and composition of these planets. (Bookmark is still updated, it may take a couple of days.)

Thank you Commander! A lovely one stop shop for all our material needs. +rep

Further proof (as if any was needed) that the ED community is the best gaming community out there.

Still think the best way to get Datamined wakes is to go a system in an Expansion state find the largest station and scan wakes there.

It does need further testing but when I was getting them I got 24 in about 1.5 hours. Will do more testing and post some screenshots later.

I just hung around outside the CG station for 20 mins and got 4. Is there a reason why one system is better than another? I thought it was just going to where there are a lot of High Wakes to scan.

When it comes to scanning High Wakes, the amount counts. It does not matter if Wake comes from a big ship or a small one. Drop is random and "Datamined" are rare so drop rarely.
Once the lucky and you can take them 30 in 1h, and sometimes you have to work out.

Hello all CMDRs.

Today is giving you a new expanded sheet with materials for engineers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yo1iHP9KUXpoBaIzJsRsDxfAcQa7cBq0YUIFy3m2NII/edit?usp=sharing

The sheet is updated and contains far more data than most websites.

I hope it will be a helpful tool for you in your search.

This is what makes the majority of the ED Community so bloody great, the minority can just do one.

Well done sir, i can't rep you enough!

Top Bottom