Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous Update 1.04 Change Log

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Can't say I have noticed any improvement for Bounty hunting, still get the wanted sticker for accidentally shooting a cop ship, and then every man and his dog after me, until I pay the 200 fine. Glad in didn't park my ship in the wrong bay and get hung, drawn and quarter'd.

Hello Michael,

first of all thanks to Frontier for this wonderful platform to play with. Just impressed what you guys created in the past year.

I would like to know if the back round simulator is working. Is it still not 100% functional.

Thanks for any info on this.

CMDR Liu

Ah, I see. Then can we have translated into Simplified Thickonese instead of Traditional Thickonese please? :D
But you lose so much of the natural *thickness* of the text when reading in simplified script!

Seriously, though, did I ever notice a DIFFERENCE in the Oculus since this latest update! What a great surprise after coming back from CES! I can't put my finger on *all* the changes, but suffice to say it immediately struck me as more colorful, more *3D*, & an overall smoother display. Great work, you guys!!

No a huge problem. You'll notice that your bay will also be lite up with floodlights. Follow your navigation target on the leftside HUD which will dirrect you to your bay then look for the floodlight bay

Nope the bay lights will also go out so I've used the HUD but by the time I locate the bay it's come good again. Nothing to drastic other players are in worse pain than me which is priority this glitch is livable. :) PS I've hadn't one crash sense release I'm so very happy but my friend on the other hand had multiple crashes while in game which is sad... he's persevering & carrying on hopefully a fix isn't to far in the distance future.

Such an amazing game every tune I try to explain its magnitude to people I off sounding like a lunatic though, lol I've stopped. I saw much improvement at nav points yes I still got wanted but was a slaughter like before.

I also found a new space station with pink numbers and frickin Palm trees in it!!!! It was stunning!!

I'm in software si I get updates and patches please keep up the amazing work and thank you!!

I did notice today I was pulled out of hyperspace few times and the ship that presumably interdicted ne was gone, which I was happy about having seen so many humans around today, was this because the saw my cargo and thought me unworthy to pirate?? Or is this glitch, cause I never said hide not hair of them and it happened thrice.

Yes I have had the same experience with Interdiction's and no one there. Also fuel scooping seems to be a bit hit and miss, some times it does and some times it doesn't.

TY for the update - was some time now.

Would love a -Trip Planner- that doesent calculate the shortest route to ALL systems within 99ly, but just the one we set as destination

TY for the update - was some time now.

Would love a -Trip Planner- that doesent calculate the shortest route to ALL systems within 99ly, but just the one we set as destination

Someone said the roting was added to late and therefor is so bad. I suggest using EliteCopilot. This way i can plan routes to stars several hundred light years away.

I have been playing since the day launch without problem. But i can´t upgrade the game now, so I can´t play ED. The game ask me to upgrade to 1.04 and start syncing and stop after a while.
I have reading other people issues and trying open ports, the ie lan thing, but nothing works.

Can't say I have noticed any improvement for Bounty hunting, still get the wanted sticker for accidentally shooting a cop ship, and then every man and his dog after me, until I pay the 200 fine. Glad in didn't park my ship in the wrong bay and get hung, drawn and quarter'd.

Yes they need to fix this I end up having to go to an anarchy outpost and pay the fine which say 400 for shooting a cop bot but they add in their own fee of 200 having to pay a total of 600 to wipe it of the books so I can go to the big rotating station to get my bounty without the Huge rotating station open firing on my and all the securty bots open firing on me for a 400 bounty on my head since I can't go there to pay it off they shoot and ask questions latter but the dead don't speak. So I have to carefully go in for the kill like a shark smelling blood. In some cases I get there first and spot the wanted or he is scaned me and found I have no loot and next gives some kind of verbal threat that I am to die so I know an attack is eminent so I go proactive and start looking for him since he is near. So far I am barely on friendly terms with the Empire state and the Imperial society since their icons are green but I don't want to go to the huge rotating station even though it is green afraid they will open fir on me and destroy my ship because of some 400 bounty I would like to pay off or should never had to pay it in the first place must of payed off a lot of bounties that cut into my own profits on bounty hunt fix this please.

Interesting bug - Was in the outfitting screens and suddenly got lit up with pad loitering and wanted messages and then blown up in situ. Lost credits but was able to restart (with load out) in the same station with no wanted status or bounty. Just very out of pocket.
Not sure this is part of the game mechanic?!

That's how route planning works in general - you plot out all possible routes breadth first from your starting point, then take one that hits the target and is the best by some metric (i.e. least fuel use or least total distance).

Sure, you can stop at some point (like taking longer than 100ly) but depending on the metric you might miss a better solution that way.

Personally, I've found that if the route planner doesn't seem to want to cooperate then zooming out a bit more helps.

Hi everyone,

There are some online changes as well which Andy will post in his update ...

Thanks!

Michael

Who is Andy and where can I find his so called update.... it's really been days now that I've been waiting on this info... where is this Andy..???

And where is the ANDROID APP ????

I was sitting here thinking about the pirates that come from the top of the resource collection usually they scan me, but are a bit disappointed when they show me Cobra MK III does not have nothing in the cargo hold and maybe say some random statement like addressed, of course, to me "How to do you fools make a living" my reply would be killing fools like you that is how I make my living LOL. Anyway was thinking in order to keep me from hitting the security bots since most of them are down in the thick of the asteroid field protecting the miners so I will start I flying above the asteroid field and become proactive when they are scanning for me and located and kill them and on my next run buy some gold or something of value to bait these fools like bears to honey they will attack me most of the time of which many of them found out I am no easy target since I am working on making sure make ship has the most killer weapons, along with power plant, distribution thing, and best class shield based on lower letter class which is better have an optimal mass above my current mass so they will wish the day they were not born or in some cases fire up their Frame shift drive and try to get away and I fire one or two heat sinking missile at them if their hull is low.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom