Patch Notes Update Elite: Dangerous Update 1.04 Change Log

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or was the illegal goods section of Kokojina Ali Ring massively expanded this patch? I can't buy battle weapons anymore

- When deciding if we should go hostile to a faction we just shot, consider whether the target has a local bounty rather than a bounty with their own faction. Prevent people being attacked by the police after attack nearby wanted targets

This will ease my time in-game considerably. Thanks for this!

"When deciding if we should go hostile to a faction we just shot, consider whether the target has a local bounty rather than a bounty with their own faction. Prevent people being attacked by the police after attack nearby wanted targets"

Great

- When deciding if we should go hostile to a faction we just shot, consider whether the target has a local bounty rather than a bounty with their own faction. Prevent people being attacked by the police after attack nearby wanted targets

Can you do something about the police flying into my line of fire then treating me as hostile?

"Use the correct absolute magnitude in bolometric luminosity calculations"

That sounds amazing. But what does it actually mean?

f7cc2d90ae7f8ecd6ed72b025dc35f48.png

innit

No, outside no-fire zone.

Even if inside the no-fire zone, you only get additional fines each time you pull the trigger anyway. Cops still went red on you if you hit a ship regardless of whether clean or Wanted.

only just firing inside the no fire zone makes you a valid target for the station and its troops.
this does not relate to the bug.
you can see it as camper prevention besides from it making perfect sense.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom