Elite Dangerous Update 7 Progress

Isn't it wonderful that as individuals we find our enjoyment in differing ways?
specially when there's so much in between, there's ofc our personal preferences/personalities, and also the physical stuff (hardware and others)

still, besides what we doing/how we are acting now, both wanted the launch to be different, at least on that we agree i suppose

ps: if there's people that enjoy pineapple pizza, nothing scares me anymore

Last edited:
specially when there's so much in between, there's ofc our personal preferences/personalities, and also the physical stuff (hardware and others)

still, besides what we doing/acting now, both wanted the launch to be different, at least on that we agree i suppose

ps: if there's people that enjoy pineapple pizza, nothing scares me anymore
Indeed so, there appears to be some who post here with ancient (in gaming terms) PCs who solely play ED as well as some with 'top flight' gaming PCs.

EDO is 'interesting' in that even very expensive 'modern' hardware does not out-perform lesser systems on some bodies... Because, as we have been told so often, optimisation is still months away... (and nobody posting here knows what is implied by 'optimised' in all honesty)

The launch? Oh, wasn't that missing the ship interiors that we were told weren't coming? The expansion launched with the content we'd been shown (with added bugs, performance issues and planetary tech that looked worse than the alpha, but is being investigated) in the past year or so... Why did some players think it would be anything but that, then vociferously complain that what we got is what we were told we were getting?

Pineapple by itself? It is supposed to have ham with it 🤷‍♂️

Indeed so, there appears to be some who post here with ancient (in gaming terms) PCs who solely play ED as well as some with 'top flight' gaming PCs.

EDO is 'interesting' in that even very expensive 'modern' hardware does not out-perform lesser systems on some bodies... Because, as we have been told so often, optimisation is still months away... (and nobody posting here knows what is implied by 'optimised' in all honesty)
i guess i've mentioned, i've seen a streamer on a 3090 strix, on 49 fps, also going to low settings to ultra doesn't seem to help either, hence why im pretty sure aint the rig itself (at steady 30 i'd be cool), but the performance issues/lack of "optimization", which will (hopefully) get resolved anyway

The launch? Oh, wasn't that missing the ship interiors that we were told weren't coming?
that's the real scam!!! /s

Pineapple by itself? It is supposed to have ham with it 🤷‍♂️
you are a monster, sir

'twas all but a bunch of connectivity issues only in the end, everything else is fine!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Dat paragraph in the latest report though made both my eyebrows twitch.
i giggled at first, then i was like "excuse me what?"

Deleted member 182079

D
It was just connectivity issues... The graphics engine is disconnected, it may take a year or so to bolt it back on again! :ROFLMAO:
Come on Ratty - no mention of lack of connected gameplay between EDH & EDO ;) that was there for the taking!

Come on Ratty - no mention of lack of connected gameplay between EDH & EDO ;) that was there for the taking!
Well, yeah, actually i've been disconnected from my friends who are waiting the full release before buying Odyssey, so it's truly
ConnectivityIssues.jpg
afterall!

Top Bottom