[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

With the improvements in Beta 3, it will be magnificent

Wouldn't be surprised if a large section of the player community will soon be flying a true Alliance ship

The ship that will green the galaxy!

I would like to Join the AEDC - I've read your website and I do consider myself an Alliance Citizen (Home on Leesti). You seem like a nice group of people, how would I be able to sign up?

Thank you,

CMDR Michael Walker III

@myke5161, hey it's another person from Leesti. not that I am AEDC anymore but it's good to see more Alliance CMDRs out in the Lave cluster, especially after what happened in 3302.

Taking home a souvenir after a successful operation in Ross 128.

KQfu9TP.jpg

I always liked the name "Project Apollo" - so close, so very close.

Greetings Alliance CMDRs, I represent the 351st Alliance Volunteer Wing and I'm encountering some tenacious Federal incursion into my corner of Alliance space. We've melted into the proverbial trees so as not to overextend the war and negatively affect a major Alliance system nearby, and aim to attempt a retake the system once the war is over. This might be the beginning of a campaign from Federal supporters trying to be sneaky, it's very obviously supported by players. I'm looking for a way to reliably contact the AEDC and give them the details in a secure way.

Or at least assurances that this isn't something to worry about. :p

Last edited:
On Feb 25 Alliance Combine an AEDC supported faction flipped Ross 490 and rule Dunyach Station.
Two days later, Beyond 3.0 drops and everyone is looking for a High Tech Alliance system to buy a Chieftan.
Well apart from Hamilton Gateway (AEDC headquarters) the best place to buy is Dunyach.

And buy you have!
It's been a busy few days here, starting to ease off now but yeesh.

Anyways on behalf of the AEDC - you're welcome!

20180301115953_1.jpg

20180305002738_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm Nemo LXXI and can generally be found on the PS4 thread. I just now realize after joining AEDC a couple of weeks ago, they had a thread here on Frontier also. Enough for now gotta get back and finish the fifth mission, see ya all lator.

To the Alliance Diplomatic Corps.

Long ago I set myself up in Wurango, which has served as my home system for nearly two years.

There were a number of reasons I liked the system (which can be seen in my tourist brochure here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...to-call-home?p=4103602&viewfull=1#post4103602 )

However, over the last six months the Federation has muscled its way in. They introduced a second Fed faction in there, muscled out the Alliance representative, and took over the station. This has created an imbalance in the system in my opinion. One I'm hoping someone can rectify.

If the Diplomatic Corps has the time, I would request your aid in getting the Alliance back in Wurango and remove the Feds from power there. While before the Federation takeover the station was controlled by an independent faction, I believe the people of Wurango now feel that a stronger Alliance presence is required and would welcome them.

I would be happy to do my part in supporting any moves you made in my region of space to help make this happen.

Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Maurice Foote (aka Mossfoot)

Hi Maurice!
It seems that a player faction has made their headquarters in Wurango. Because of this it is not technically possible to remove them from the system, so your best bet might be to try discussing with them if you might reach some mutual agreement. You are welcome to hop onto our Discord for further discussion. I will raise this with our leadership, but unfortunately from my initial impression it might be realistic to consider relocating unless you can reach some diplomatic solution with the Federal Tactical Force.

The AEDC now proudly controls 101 assets with it's main faction.

Making us the first player group to have more than 100 assets under our rule.

Victoria Wolf VI
First merchantress of Wolf 406 Transport & Co
congratulates the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps for their support in attaining 100 Assets.

Settlements.
Surface Ports.
Outposts.
Coriolis.
Orbis.
Ocellus.

100 assets is indicative, not merely of system acquisition, but of strategically targeting the high value systems.
Valuable in lore, in raw ecenomic power, in population, and in strategic location.

3QbKV0C.jpg

It's amazing how different regions of Alliance space have evolved over the last 3 years. To think that we began operating in the region in January 2015 with only a small Alliance presence and now a single faction controls 100 of those assets.

So, many good memories! :)

Yeah - and as old things break or fail, new ones are built.
I discovered that we still have a Militia Induction video that introduces the basic BGS principles and How we used to run our BGS operations.

Since we've decomissioned the old Squad Board and retired that website we can declassify this video from 3302.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom