[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

Politics aside, if you are new or experienced this is a great way to find direction. The galaxy is big and doing random missions for people without meaning and just for pay felt empty. AEDC will help and guide you.

I joined the AEDC squadron in 2021, and have discovered a group of veteran pilots who are genuinely interested in developing new pilots joining the ranks. They're willing to share hard-earned wisdom on missions, combat, ship engineering, the works. We're a good bunch, and have a lively community, with a Friday "party" group call on Discord. Come join and help us pain the galaxy green :)

Join the joyful bunch of ED players in the galaxy. You won't regret it. There's a special bond among us that makes us happy especially when we race. See you soon!

The recent events for console commanders really put a dent in my Elite experience, I was feeling aimless and despondent. Roaming the vast emptiness of space, struggling to affect change or find something to enjoy - I then found AEDC.
This squadron numbed the bitter pain of languishing behind in updates, no more is my bubble a hollow wasteland, instead it's a sea of opportunity. You'll be amazed at the in-depth analysis of the BGS and in awe of the propaganda - I've only recently joined and it's been a blast. So waste no time and join in the fun, there's a great group ready to welcome you.

o7

As a new member to AEDC and ED forr a couple months, I'm thrilled to have found a squadron with goals and missions, an active discord, guidance for newer players, and a team to interact with the larger systems in the game.

Let's turn the galaxy green!

Seriously though, if you are wandering about the stars needing aims and goals then AEDC is perfect for you. Continual tasks to help the organisation expand and grow. From fighting to trade, exploration, and all them various missions, including my favourite, passenger transport. Yes I am the Bus Driver of AEDC and if you ever need a ride... ummm, see Apex, I'm busy :)

If you want to be part of a squadron with a supportive, irreverent and fun bunch of pilots, with a group of veteran pilots who are genuinely interested in developing new pilots to take on the challenge of "greening the galaxy", then the Alliance Elite Diplomat Corp is the squadron for you. We've a busy core group enjoying AX wing work, so if AX is part of your 'thing' as a pilot, we can accommodate. If you're a trader, combateer or explorer, we have missions aplenty to keep you busy, focused and most importantly, enjoy the ride.
We're a good bunch, and have a lively community, usually with a Friday or Saturday "party" group call on Discord. Come join and help us paint the galaxy green :)

I decided early on that I wanted to support the Alliance. AEDC has allowed me to be a part of meaningful change within the game and make some friends along the way. A friendly, helpful atmosphere. For the Alliance! For AEDC!

CMDR BuHLScaT

As Commander R. Silverwings, I am honored to announce that I have recently joined the Elite Diplomatic Corps of the Alliance.

Throughout my career as a spacecraft pilot and explorer, I have always been drawn to the idea of using my skills and experiences to make a positive impact on the galaxy. Joining the Elite Diplomatic Corps allows me to do just that, by representing the interests of the Alliance and working to strengthen our relationships with other factions and civilizations.

I believe that the Alliance is a beacon of hope and cooperation in a galaxy that can often be hostile and unforgiving. By working together, we can overcome any challenge and build a brighter future for all.

I am excited to be a part of this important mission and to contribute my skills and knowledge to the cause. I look forward to working with my fellow members of the Elite Diplomatic Corps and making a difference in the lives of those around us.

20221227052944_1.jpg

Looking back on the previous year I remember how big this group was when I joined. Now it's even bigger.
If you've seen the pic above in your game, the secret to never seeing it again is to join AEDC! :)

If you're looking for a dedicated squad and a cause to get behind, this is the place for you. The AEDC has a sizable player roster, and a steady stream of rewarding work that you will get paid handsomely for. Unpaid interns are a thing for Imperial space, not here in the Alliance. And hey, if you decide the Diplomatic Corps isn't for you, the AEDC is plugged in to multiple groups who you are free to meet and consider as well. But do give us a try, I think you'll like us.

As AEDC's resident mad scientist (i.e. That guy with multiple in progress ship builds that refuses to listen to good advice on ships) I can say this group of CMDR's is what brought me back to the game after a year long hiatus.

I also happen to be the Captain of the Victory Class Fleet Carrier ADV Bannockburn. My newly acquired mobile trading post is currently parked in Ross 129, in Bounty Hunting and mining, and is open to all, pop, say hi, shoot some filthy pirates. I'll open the bar as soon as I finish a ship, then we'll have a drink or 8 :D

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas

Has it really been 9 years?
AEDC - still going strong.
We'll have to have a think about how to celebrate our 10th anniversary this time next year

Top Bottom