Elite is a disaster and creators couldn't care!

I answer you: Lack of new ships, lack of new srv, lack of more content related to the guardians/thargoids, either on foot or for the ships, review certain inexplicable limitations such as for example. the limit of 4 ax weapons or eliminate the absurd gunner limit for the turret variants the experimental weaponry, engineering of the latter, new weapon sizes for some of the existing ones, class 1 plasma, c3/c4 railgun, gimballed and turrets for these, double engineering.

And they have the hard face of charging 35€ for this...
so your answer is to introduce more ships,srvs to an all ready laggy feast of a game. makes sense:)

I answer you: Lack of new ships, lack of new srv, lack of more content related to the guardians/thargoids, either on foot or for the ships, review certain inexplicable limitations such as for example. the limit of 4 ax weapons or eliminate the absurd gunner limit for the turret variants the experimental weaponry, engineering of the latter, new weapon sizes for some of the existing ones, class 1 plasma, c3/c4 railgun, gimballed and turrets for these, double engineering.

And they have the hard face of charging 35€ for this...
Yep, and nerfering weapons after brining them out because newbies get minced and complain..

Really?
Answer the question please, and you will find the answer to your question right next to it.
so, the answer to:
As long as people continue giving Frontier money, they will continue to not care and happily take that money while investing none of it back into the game
from which I asked
Are you suggesting that Odyssey had no ongoing development cost over the almost 3 years it took to make?
and which you respond...
FDev managed to release a number of games since then. How do you think they funded those?
Bears so much resemblance to the question I asked, which was very simple: "Are you suggesting that Odyssey had no ongoing development cost over the almost 3 years it took to make?"
Which wasn't asking if it was funded by other games at all, was it?

Top Bottom