Elite Shipyard

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Get a donate button on that site dude.
I'll press it.
Not sure I'm legally allowed to; Frontier's EULA says "non-commercial use only" so I don't think I can put up ads or donation links. Happy to be corrected, though.

In other news, I just posted an update. I discovered the power draws for all class 1-4 distributors and most of the class 1-6 internal modules (fuel scoops, shield cell banks, etc). Hopefully your power draw numbers will now be exactly right, so please let me know if they aren't.

Also, especially, please send me power draw numbers for the higher class distributors! That's the only thing left before I enable the larger ship hulls. The in-game info card won't tell you the draw, so what you have to do is compare the one you have fitted to the one you're hovering over, and do the math to find the difference in power draw. Now that I know the power draw of the lower class distributors, I can use the difference vs. higher class units to set them up as well.

Very nice job. +1.........Integrity would be useful, especially if it could differentiate between the 'A' of one unit being higher than the 'A' of another (Power Unit 4A / 4B is a good example - both have an A rating for integrity, but one is blue and one is red, so one must be better than the other.......)

Well done - great tool.

For shield cell banks. They seem to follow a pattern for .06 +- power for each rating level (ABCDE) so you can add those to the list also.

Not sure I'm legally allowed to; Frontier's EULA says "non-commercial use only" so I don't think I can put up ads or donation links. Happy to be corrected, though.

It's a donation not a licence fee for a product, I don't see how this is breaking the rules...all the guys that twitch stream their gameplay have donation options for example. You wont be forcing anyone to give you money, but you give people the opportunity to say thanks to you for your hard work.

If in doubt PM one of the mods and ask maybe?

Awesome tool, can we get an export/import function for outfits similar to those of eve-online fittings?

[Maelstrom, maelstrom fitting]
Gyrostabilizer I
Overdrive Injector System II
Signal Amplifier I
Tracking Enhancer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I

Cap Recharger II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
10MN Microwarpdrive I

1400mm Howitzer Artillery I
Core Probe Launcher I
Salvager I

Large Processor Overclocking Unit I
Large Auxiliary Thrusters II
Empty

Human readable and perfect easy to import and export. In case for elite outfits I guess starting each line with the slot class would increase human readability, but that for sure is not a necessity for just import export use.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom