Engineering and Pre-Built Ships

Apparently, if modules are engineered and the ship is destroyed, the replacement zero rebuy ship will have the existing engineering.
There is no credit cost for engineering ships, so the rebuy remains zero.

I've not tested this myself, but it was mentioned by another player in one of the groups I am in.
And because of this, buying a ship after August 7th for 33K arxs will still be relevant.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Apparently, if modules are engineered and the ship is destroyed, the replacement zero rebuy ship will have the existing engineering.
There is no credit cost for engineering ships, so the rebuy remains zero.

I've not tested this myself, but it was mentioned by another player in one of the groups I am in.
Pretty sure I checked it on the test server and it wasn't the case. I'll give it a go on live.

Greetings Commanders, 

We wanted to give you a heads up on our plans for Engineering coming later this year and share a first look at two of the Pre-Built ships that will be hitting the Gamestore in May. 

Read more: https://elitedangerous.com/news/engineering-and-pre-built-ships
Agree in general
Allow raw materials being mission rewards.
Why not allow players to store their materials with engineers as and when they fill their bins.
Add engineering options for SRV...better suspension for a start:) I know its been asked for before. Better radar for locating those raw mats.
New Ships, well a new hovercraft (avoid those pesky bolders and pebbles)

I'll never pay another penny to ED...wait, what a fully eng Python MkII...in red....Dangnabbit:)

Better radar for locating those raw mats.
New Ships, well a new hovercraft (avoid those pesky bolders and pebbles)

Great ideas. Too tiresome to have to waste so much time traveling around in an srv just to find 2-3 pieces of Arsenic for tweaking the FSD...

Top Bottom