COMPLETED CG Fight For Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
PS4 has had a very busy weekend. Lot of PVP'ers loitering in CZ's which has made it a game of cat and mouse.

Then when I finally find a friendly Cmdr they ignore several wing invites and try jumping me!

Cost one Cmdr an Anaconda rebuy and a Corvette owner a resupply trip for SCB's (before he returned the favour).

Let's see what tonight has to offer....

There can't be many games in which you find yourself in a battleground trying to shoot both Homer Simpson and Theresa Mays at the same time.

Well that was the weirdest PVP encounter to date.

FDL interdicted my Vette so I thought to scare him off if possible, due to speed differences it's highly unlikely I'm going to get a kill as he can dis-engage and run at will.

Beam SLF out to keep pressure on him and taking snapshots with my long range rails everytime he chaffed.

5 MC's punished him a few times when he was close and chaff wore off. Noticed his hull was depleting quite steadily throughout.

Had to pop an SCB and noticed his shields were almost ready to pop......by this point he was on around 40% hull.

Sub-targeted his PP again (bloody target lock breaker)! and got his shields down. At 20% hull he turned to run and I got a lucky snipe to finish him off.

Assuming he was using thermal shock weaponary to boost his DPS, but in this instance it backfired badly on him as he did most of the work for me.

Gg Cmdr 😀

And the Sunday rush is over as EU goes to sleep NA time zone is not picking up the slack...
Gives me a chance to do some more to get that missile rack after work. that top 25% mark is rising way too fast. A token contribution from everyone doing the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group CG would greatly widen the bracket and ease the pressure.

And we hit lunchtime in EU and the rest break over.
USA thanks giving extendedi covid break is over.
Schools should be taking the kids back today...

Gives me a chance to do some more to get that missile rack after work. that top 25% mark is rising way too fast. A token contribution from everyone doing the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group CG would greatly widen the bracket and ease the pressure.
Can't, I'm hostile with the NMLA now :D

Unless Apex will take me there anyway?

After trying a lot of different things, aggroing the whole combat zone seems to sometimes be caused by a bug. When this happens, it repeats itself even if i log out. It goes away only if i exit the game completely!

Hm, just logged in and looking for CZs... noone active? What happened? Pretty new to join CGs. What have I missed? I started on Thursday and wanted to get higher in the tiers. Thanks alot.

Hm, just logged in and looking for CZs... noone active? What happened? Pretty new to join CGs. What have I missed? I started on Thursday and wanted to get higher in the tiers. Thanks alot.
should still be there, but don't forget you won't see them until undocking or if you're more than 1,000 ls from them (I think)

Oh Jeezz, okay, I dod not know that I docked at the station and I was out of sight for the CZs.. Thanks alot for that eyeopener

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom