COMPLETED CG Fight for the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid against the Empire (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I assume without anything to turn in, there should be no "recompense" at all.

it's always Friday - so there's still hope.

"rewards are ready for pickup at Steel Majesty".

Yes dont want to pour water on your hope fire but when I logged in, having signed up for both as usual and handed in c500K for the Order, I only had one CG trail / reminder in the Nav Panel, the one for Fornicus. Confused me as never happened before until I realised ofc no Tier 1 = no extra rewards so it had already gone. The other one disappeared as normal when collected Fornicus rewards from the station as I had stayed there overnight.

So its probably just a placeholder text that never got updated in the GalNet article, might mean they probably expected it to get to Tier 1 when written and just never noticed before public release.

At least your leader got away, I remember helping a Megaship fill up with Marlinist refugees that never even escaped the system, we just put them all in one place for easier arrest and torture in that one as it turned out:) Also possibly means Delacroix may be more important to the ongoing story than Jupiter Rochester was and the millions of innocent refugees even so may be some hope for some revenge....unless hes arrested in GalNet tomorrow ofc but still seems a bit strange he got away if thats all that happens.....or its that Imp higher-up whos behind it all let / helped him get away like Theta group.

Never thought to check the Megaship though to see if anything there, maybe he left it behind as a decoy and fled in a Cobra or an escape pod that nobody checked.

The golden rule of storytelling for characters. Nobody dies until the stories make them necessary for them to die. Not even Jupiter Rochester is dead, just in a high-security prison, if the story needs him again, he will get out somehow.

6.jpg

Confused fox noise

The funny thing is the railgun from Emp came with legal issues lololol

Last edited:
No way for me to know sorry. I was in that bracket though.
Seems to have a 50% damage buff, bringing the DOT up to 3.7dps.I just checked and it lasts for 60 seconds. That's like 3 rocket hits delivered over 60 seconds, in exchange for a single launcher. I'm doing well when I can land all my rockets, but if I'm forced into a joust, that could make a real difference to the viability of my rocket builds. I like!!

I got the missile rack and I am at Paine Scott now. The railgun has legal issues with offer to "clean" it for 20,600. Are there any negative consequences to "cleaning" the railgun?

Are there any negative consequences to "cleaning" the railgun?
No, it's ok to clean modules, you modules gets flagged with legal issues when your ship has a bounty on it, and it'll all be wiped along with the ship when you pay the bounty, sometimes you change your module not knowing your ship has a bounty, thus those modules with legal issues.
So the railgun came with legal issues meaning the Empire stripped this weapon from a wanted ship, and then gave it to their supporters without even doing an effort on wiping its legal issues lololol.

Wow, that is one precedence I hoped they wouldn't set. :(

I am grateful if I have received the item, but now wonder if they can ever run a CG with a chance of failing? One side lost and did not achieve the minimum requirement in the time set - yet we have apparently been gifted with the item.

What about those over 75% - given another week as some were asking for - they could have possibly made it to the 75%, so if we are completely dropping the rules to gift to those that did not actually achieve the objective.....

shouldn't everyone be gifted with the missile rack? (If we have just dropped the need to achieve the CG)

I do not mean this post as a troll, but I feel if the CG requirements were NOT achieved - but put aside - why is there now a limit to how much the lack of achievement can be put aside?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks, Virkful. 20,600 is a bargain for such a double engineered railgun! Has anyone confirmed that the railgun has feedback cascade?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom