Newcomer / Intro Fighter Club, the fighting club for every skill level

Just found the drawback of having 4 accounts. When there is an update it takes all day :(

All my accounts (bar one) run from the one installation so just one update for them. However I do also have a Steam one (that needs to use SteamLogin) and that has its own installation so needs to update too.

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
All my accounts (bar one) run from the one installation so just one update for them. However I do also have a Steam one (that needs to use SteamLogin) and that has its own installation so needs to update too.
I had all mine as separate installations so I could run more than one at the same time. I never do that now though, so I have made a rod for my own back :(

I bet you could convert them back to a single installation relatively easilly
AFAIK it's only the login that changes in the launch icon
You can just log out and then log back in to the alt.
Realistically though. It really changes nothing other than you get your drive space back.

o7

Last edited:
I tried logging in to my Epic pilot from a computer that didn't have the Epic Launcher on it... It didn't like it

Hey Ollie!
Got anything in mind for Fighter Club tomorrow?

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Most of the people at fighter club last night were ready to go by 6pm. Should we start a bit earlier? I may not always be able to make 6 but could make 6:30.

Next week's Fighter Club will be starting at the now earlier time of 18:30 GMT. If anyone has any ideas for something fun we can do that night then put them here in this thread... and ideally into the Discord channel as well

Zeb Harley suggested SRVs around a ground installation, so we're going to meet up in Esien Ming on Wed 6:30 The installation is called "Thomas Works"

We have a guest joining us this Wednesday LeipeMeuteLeider

He's reminded me that the whole point of fighter club is to fight. So this week will be a back-to-basics blast-em-up

Bring yer Vipers along to... [edited] Heheng which has a good selection of armaments but unfortunately does not sell Vipers, so you have to buy them elsewhere. In fact you can show up in any ship which costs less than 200,000 Credits if you fancy yerself as a bit of an ace pilot and want to show off by turning up in a weaker ship

Last edited:
This coming Wednesday's shenannigans will be held in the WitchHead sector.
Frank will have his carrier there providing support and outfitting services.
Activities will hopefully include:
Rescuing passengers from damaged/burning starports.
Killing Thargoid scouts in Non Human Signal Sources Threats 0-4
Killing higher value Thargoids in threats 5-9

All activities will be in wings

o7 Commanders

This coming Wednesday's shenannigans will be held in the WitchHead sector.
Frank will have his carrier there providing support and outfitting services.
Activities will hopefully include:
Rescuing passengers from damaged/burning starports.
Killing Thargoid scouts in Non Human Signal Sources Threats 0-4
Killing higher value Thargoids in threats 5-9

All activities will be in wings

o7 Commanders

The carrier "FRANKS FARGOID FIGHTER" is currently parked in Aasgaa it'll be leaving for Evangelon on Tuesday night

FRANKS FARGOID FIGHTER will be leaving from Aasgaa for the Witchhead Nebula tonight at 10pm for fighting Thargoids Wednesday night

Top Bottom