Finaly activity on Steam DB. ;)

Do you think that the Planco DLCs are then always published simultaneously for PC and Consolle or come only DLCs for the consolle?

True sadly, if they had ported it to switch i would be happy to 😕
Sometimes i‘m really annoyed by some of the online community. Frontier is really working hard and as the said some years ago that it‘s not possible for console... they even found. Way to make it possible ... for the community because there are lots of xbox and ps players out there. But all some of you do instead of being thankful - complain.... i‘m sure they have reasons why they‘ve chosen xbox and ps4 and not switch. I just think that it‘s not nice to always complain cause there‘s a team sitting and working their a** off everyday to make us a great experience... and it‘s just reality that thry can‘t make happy everybody’s wishes...

edit: for me it‘s sometimes just disrespectful to judge everything before you haven‘t seen anything than a trailer and just because your favorite console isn’t available. We should be very happy for the long time support and that they‘re trying to make new things.

Sometimes i‘m really annoyed by some of the online community. Frontier is really working hard and as the said some years ago that it‘s not possible for console... they even found. Way to make it possible ... for the community because there are lots of xbox and ps players out there. But all some of you do instead of being thankful - complain.... i‘m sure they have reasons why they‘ve chosen xbox and ps4 and not switch. I just think that it‘s not nice to always complain cause there‘s a team sitting and working their a** off everyday to make us a great experience... and it‘s just reality that thry can‘t make happy everybody’s wishes...

edit: for me it‘s sometimes just disrespectful to judge everything before you haven‘t seen anything than a trailer and just because your favorite console isn’t available. We should be very happy for the long time support and that they‘re trying to make new things.
Gosh just because i'm sad it didn't come to switch,that doesn't mean i'm not happy for the other people who got the game for their console and proud for the team. Don't put things in my mouth i didn't say. Being sad is not complaining.😬

Sometimes i‘m really annoyed by some of the online community. Frontier is really working hard and as the said some years ago that it‘s not possible for console... they even found. Way to make it possible ... for the community because there are lots of xbox and ps players out there. But all some of you do instead of being thankful - complain....

Why should anybody of us be thankful for a console version?
Ok, there are some or even less people around here which would be...

It's just making more profit instead of fixing the problems we still have after 3 years.
There will be at least a QOL update next week. I'm really thankful for that, but this should happen more often before even tinking about porting PC for consoles.

We, first day players (and earlier) gave Frontier as much input for improving the game. And now, they're giving us a teaser for a console version and want us to get hyped about that anouncement...

QOL updates are nice, we need stability improvements so that we can run large parks without the FPS dipping into the single digits, but a little bit of new content would be nice, maybe a flat ride or two to hold us over until a bigger DLC.

When will we finally get a new DLC with new content it's cool for the console players Planet Coaster now comes out on consolle but the PC players also need new content rides scenery and more the last DLC is already 6 months ago Frontier please bring something for the Planco fans :)

When will we finally get a new DLC with new content it's cool for the console players Planet Coaster now comes out on consolle but the PC players also need new content rides scenery and more the last DLC is already 6 months ago Frontier please bring something for the Planco fans :)
Look man, I’m right there with ya. I’d be super crazy excited for a new DLC....

.....BUT......

They JUST released Planet Zoo, they’re about to release a big DLC pack for JW:E, Elite Dangerous is still going strong, and now they announced a Console PlanCo. Given the number of big projects they currently have (in the ‘already announced’ department) it’d be foolish for us to say they ‘don’t care’. If you look at the grand scheme of things, they’ve already released 11 (!) DLC packs for Planet Coaster.

Yes, I’d love more rides, more scenery, more features... but given everything else that’s on their plate - we gotta be a little realistic.

Frontier always proudly stated how Jurassic Park, PlanCo, PlanZo and Elite have separate teams that don't get in each other's way capacity-wise. That being said, it is hard to deny that the Planet Zoo release was a bit of a mess (as per Frontier tradition, sadly), so I can imagine they need extra hands to get that in a somewhat presentable state before the holiday recess.

Frontier always proudly stated how Jurassic Park, PlanCo, PlanZo and Elite have separate teams that don't get in each other's way capacity-wise. That being said, it is hard to deny that the Planet Zoo release was a bit of a mess (as per Frontier tradition, sadly), so I can imagine they need extra hands to get that in a somewhat presentable state before the holiday recess.

That changes when a game get’s into maintenance mode... so I guess the planco team is a small one right now. If there is still a dedicated team...

I'm sure the same team that works on Planco, works on Planco Console Edition, which perfectly explains the recent inactivity for Planco.

At this moment I don't expect major upgrades before release of the Console Edition.

*although I would be so massively pleased if we could get some of the Planet Zoo Scenery in Planet Coaster.

I wish for Planet Coaster a DLC with Africa scenery and rides because you could build something really cool from the African scene

Top Bottom