Finaly activity on Steam DB. ;)

you're making stuff up now which doesn't help when there are tons of gullible people around here who jump on the latest rumor as being factual.
Exactly. And the more people who jump on this wagon, the more disappointment will be floating around in the end which is exactly why the devs are making it absolutely clear that the dev branch has nothing to do with upcoming content. They'd never want anyone to be upset if overly high expectations aren't met because of one little rumour.

...and if we're going to visualise the above, then say no more:
tom.jpg

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
We should not take what Paul said of of context...

He said the activity on the steam databases doesn't confirm a DLC or update in the near or not so near future.
In no way, shape or form did he confirm the game is dead.

All he said is nothing to announce right now, and if there is something to announce, we will know.

We can all agree or not agree on how they communicate, but these are the cold facts. Just wait and see..
And don't get me wrong, there are few people in this world who love this game more then i do, and i would love more transparency on what the future holds for PlanCo... But the fact is we don't know. And not knowing doesn't mean the game is officially dead... We just have to wait and see and keep our fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I think you put too much effort into that reply for one individual who one day thinks a DLC is coming guaranteed to the next declaring the game 'dead'. :cool:

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I guess then there is no more new content this year, unless there is a surprise. I thought the leak a while back said a few more ride packs until the end of support. After Ghostbusters. I can’t believe they would end support now just because a new zoo game is coming out. If not this year, I’m hoping a third all rides pack comes early next year between January-April. Maybe now they will no longer follow the three month rule between DLC releases and now the remaining DLC’s will be released further apart. They figure now we can make our own scenery with the toolkit, but we can’t make our own working rides yet, that’s why I want to see a few more ride only packs.

Last edited:
Stay patiened! In another thread paul already replied this:
Nothing ever dies if you keep it in your heart or if you have enough Horcruxes. We are still working on some things with Planet Coaster and we'll be sure to share any news with you if possible!

So they're still working on it, that is confirmed by Paul.... we'll see. Just enjoy the game till we hear anything official from the dev-team.

So they're still working on it, that is confirmed by Paul.... we'll see. Just enjoy the game till we hear anything official from the dev-team.
Oh is seem to have missed that,so that's what they seem to be working on right now ;)

Just tell us yes or no if there is going to be any more content rather than leaving us hanging for weeks.
They already have given you an answer. Several times. Across this entire thread.

...and the answer hasn't been yes or no, but rather "not at the moment". I suggest you just roll with things for now and be patient because the devs have said MULTIPLE TIMES that they'll let us know if anything new is coming, while also implying that Planet Coaster will still be developed in due time.

They already have given you an answer. Several times. Across this entire thread.

...and the answer hasn't been yes or no, but rather "not at the moment". I suggest you just roll with things for now and be patient because the devs have said MULTIPLE TIMES that they'll let us know if anything new is coming, while also implying that Planet Coaster will still be developed in due time.

Amen.

Some people will never learn or understand though.

I guess then there is no more new content this year, unless there is a surprise. I thought the leak a while back said a few more ride packs until the end of support. .
Maybe now they will no longer follow the three month rule between DLC releases and now the remaining DLC’s will be released further apart. T

1. They never said there is no more new content this year. They said there is nothing to announce AT THIS TIME. Please don't appear to put words in their mouths.

2. The 'leak' has nothing official to back it up so it's really not worth much, and even if it was based on something factual months ago things well may have changed..repeatedly in fact.

3. There was no "three month rule". Frontier never once promised that there would be a release every three months or so. That they sometimes came out about three months apart still doesn't mean there was ever any official schedule. You're making an expectation where none came from Frontier.

Just tell us yes or no if there is going to be any more content rather than leaving us hanging for weeks.

The only one '"leaving you hanging"...is yourself.

Go enjoy your life and play the actual game! Instead of waiting for something. If something comes or not, we’ll see it in time.

After each DLC release, you are back here in a minute to claim whatever you want to have more and you will again impatiently post the same messages like you do every hour now. That will happen in future again and again. You will never be satisfied.

What’s the point of knowing now ‘yes or no’ about future content? You are happier then?

"Nothing ever dies if you keep it in your heart or if you have enough Horcruxes. We are still working on some things with Planet Coaster and we'll be sure to share any news with you if possible! "

potty dlc, yes please!

I wonder if their game is on a different build number than us? If yes, then that means that the game is being worked on and an update for us will eventually come. We might have a bug that isn’t present in their game because they have an updated build and we don’t. I noticed that in the past.

When do you think when we will get a Planet Coaster DLC again Frontier has carved out the last Planet Coaster DLC a few months ago, it's time again for new scenery and rides I know that currently Frontier is working on Planet Zoo but it's not the Frontier the whole company has to work on Planet Zoo it still has to be there employees who do a new DLC for us there is not only Planet Zoo but also Planet Coaster and not all like Zoo Games I would find it fair if for both games what is done and not just for Planet Zoo.

Sorry my English is not so good :)

There is nothing that we can do but wait for news. We might not get another DLC until next year unless there is one coming in December. I don’t think there is anything new coming this month.

Top Bottom