Finaly activity on Steam DB. ;)

Hi you think maybe next week we'll get an update for the anniversary with new rides like the last anniversary where we got the water coaster ?

Hi you think maybe next week we'll get an update for the anniversary with new rides like the last anniversary where we got the water coaster ?

🤷‍♂️

No one here knows, and Frontier won't tell you untill they have something to tell.

There is no information yet about any future content. We just have to wait for them to announce something. One clue in advance will be increased steam activity and a livestream on the schedule that is a special one. Maybe anniversary stream will reveal something.

Da tut sich was bei Planet Coaster vielleicht ein DLC :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks to the work and improvements being done for the console version, we actually have a Quality of Life update for PC players planned for next week! Please keep an eye on the forums for more information on when that update goes live. This is the activity you've seen, nothing more.
Woah, awesome news!!! 🎉

I feel sorry for you! The Dev’s have warned a lot for this disappointment last weeks. And still you were expecting a big update? Unbelievable...
The Dev's never really said on what they were working on just that they were still supporting Planet Coaster. This was the first I heard on what they were working on. You would think for there 3rd Anniversary they would've added more then just a quality life update.

I would have settled for even just one or two new flat rides. Oh well. In the future I hope to see a Thunder Bobs and a G....you know, UFO type ride. And a giant flume with steep drops.

The Dev's never really said on what they were working on just that they were still supporting Planet Coaster. This was the first I heard on what they were working on. You would think for there 3rd Anniversary they would've added more then just a quality life update.

Let me ask you a question. What are the biggest problems with Planet Coaster right now?

Spoiler alert, it's lag in the bigger parks and coaster smoothing. Not only are we getting a update to fix one (or maybe both) of those problems, but we're getting the console version a lot of people have begged Frontier for. We already have plenty of DLC as of right now. Once the console versions come out we'll probably start seeing even more. So it can wait for now.

LMAO. Check some of the threads you guys have been posting the past few weeks in.

Let me help refresh some memory:

Hey all. We love the enthusiasm but we're a little concerned some of you are setting yourselves up for disappointment by following speculation and not reading official statements. We once again want to be clear that this activity is nothing to do with new DLC or new content being added to the game. If that changes we will be sure to communicate it with you via the official channels.

Top Bottom