First "normal" coverage i've heard regarding odyseey.

To everyone else, thanks for the feedback. To be honest due to the lack of support on reddit and some of the ignored community questions, we never really know if people are listening or they're enjoying what we do. This thread (as well as discovering that we still have between ten and twenty thousand downloads of the podcast every week) has really boosted the team that pull this together

The silent majority are called that for a reason :) I'm not on Reddit and unlikely to get in touch. I listen on your website direct. Ill feedback here if a relevant thread, dont see why you cant start a thread just advertising the show each week and the topics. In RP section it should be fine shouldnt it? Put your community questions up there and Ill probably answer after listening.

drop us a like and a review on iTunes, Spotify or whatever pod catcher you use on Android.

Nope, no itunes, no spotify, no pod. You will never hear from me or people who dont even use the forum. That doesnt mean we arent listening, 10-20K fairly silent (no feedback) downloads should tell you that and Im not one of them.

So basically many many thousands of people are enjoying the station but most are passive listeners and thats how they like it obviously, you have reached them, you should be proud :)

So basically many many thousands of people are enjoying the station but most are passive listeners and thats how they like it obviously, you have reached them, you should be proud :)

Firstly, Thanks for listening to four Sm*gheads in a sidewinder (They should make a sitcom about that). It takes quite a while to compile the figures from the different sources, so we just plough on and hope that people are listening. However, back when this forum was started from the kickstarter, we were not allowed to post updates in the Dangerous Discussion area, we Do post in the Events sub forum instead. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/lave-radio-a-podcast-about-elite-dangerous.5158/

Why?

Personally, I don't know why and they haven't stopped other pods and streamers posting here.

Top Bottom