First "normal" coverage i've heard regarding odyseey.

With frontiers.. attempts to self white knight (is that possible?) and the prophets swooning in reaction and then continuing to swoon with their followers.. was such an relief to hear a bunch of normal people talking about odyseey. Even the forums have turned to chaos since the white knights all came back a week before the announcement.

Definitely the first stable minded coverage ive heard for odyseey. Great listen (as always). Recommended to all grey knights to check it out.

With frontiers.. attempts to self white knight (is that possible?) and the prophets swooning in reaction and then continuing to swoon with their followers.. was such an relief to hear a bunch of normal people talking about odyseey. Even the forums have turned to chaos since the white knights all came back a week before the announcement.
Can I come and visit this fantastical world in which you live? It sounds wild :)

Definitely the first stable minded coverage ive heard for odyseey. Great listen (as always). Recommended to all grey knights to check it out.
Yep, the episode from a week ago is a good listen, it's good that you've finally found it.

Lave Radio are a podcast that record new episodes every Tuesday - they've been doing it almost every week since around the time of Elite Dangerous Kickstarter announcement.

This week's episode recording from yesterday can be listened to via their Twitch page: https://twitch.tv/laveradio

Some of the LaveRadio team are longtime FDev NDA signees

One guy Phoenix_Dfire uses a mic that his breathing is crystal clear in your ears. I think other mics can mask it better.

Last edited:
Dude it's 2 hours... How about a TL;DR; ?
Hahahahha, yeah, the trick is always skip to when they actually start talking about the game. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt but done it enough times :p Its anywhere between 10 mins to 1 hour... i think this one started at about 15 mins. They covered everything and more, too much to remember or write down. That link has show notes it think.

Top Bottom