Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

I find these new buttons a welcome change. It enables turn around faster in stations and more efficient rather have to constantly go through the starport services.

I would be happy with the changes if Advanced Maintenance was included or even better merged with the repair option. With these changes it makes it even easier to forget to check and repair your ships integrity

At least you all can get in Elite i have still the problem that i cant connect to the server. It is saying WaitingForConnection since the update yesterday. I waited 3 hours tired the logout machine multiple times and sadly its still not working. Anyone has a fix for me or know what i can do?

I would be happy with the changes if Advanced Maintenance was included or even better merged with the repair option. With these changes it makes it even easier to forget to check and repair your ships integrity
I would agree, why the Integrity cannot be incorporated with the repair button baffles me. I could never understand why we have to effectively repair the ship twice

I bought a carrier, and for several minutes now it is not showing up on the system map in the system it should be in. Is that normal? Will I be able to see it soon?

Morning Commanders,

Just an update to say that the development team are already investigating, the community team are reading all your feedback and we’ll be sharing more updates throughout the day when we have them.

Thanks for your patience, I’ll also update the OP to reflect this!

With this single post you have exceeded my expectations from previous updates, thank you. Please keep it up :) A FAQ would be handy ;)

yesterday when i logged in , i was in my DBX with 4 cargo space , i was empty when i logged out before the update in the Kakbutan system, when i was able to log in after the update i had 4 marked slaves in my cargo rack

Top Bottom