Free Update Meta-Wishlist

New idea everyone!

I am going to make another category today for animal variants/morphs. Is there any specific animals that need more color variations or animal subspecies you would like to see in this new noticeable category?!

I will look back through past requests to add them aswell if anyone is wondering.
I get that this is most likely due to the elephant rolling around in dirt, but it would be cool to see a brownish-orange shade of African elephant, right?

I get that this is most likely due to the elephant rolling around in dirt, but it would be cool to see a brownish-orange shade of African elephant, right?
Yeah I'll add it, the elephant doesn't often get a choice for a color morph so why not. The muddy look from the mud bath disappears far too quickly for my preference.

That's the wishlist more or less updated, its so much more difficult doing it strictly on a mobile device so the standard table will not be updated for now at least. I'm excited for the upcoming update, it sounds like we are going to see all gift shop suggestions and hopefully many more suggestions fulfilled!

Hey, what about enhanced genealogy?
Like, what if you have a line of animals and wanna know who their ancestors were. We really con only see parents, but not grandparents nor uncles/aunts (in an animal sense, of course)

Along with the genealogy, we could see specific animal genes, such as certain mutations, like say they carry a recessive gene that allows their offspring to be a certain color? Wouldn't that be kinda nice to have if you wanna breed a specific line of animals?

Hey, what about enhanced genealogy?
Like, what if you have a line of animals and wanna know who their ancestors were. We really con only see parents, but not grandparents nor uncles/aunts (in an animal sense, of course)

Along with the genealogy, we could see specific animal genes, such as certain mutations, like say they carry a recessive gene that allows their offspring to be a certain color? Wouldn't that be kinda nice to have if you wanna breed a specific line of animals?
You can see their ancestors! You just have to open the genetics tab and view genealogy I think. Unless you mean something different...
I think the enabling to see more mutations would be great in sandbox mode :)

You can see their ancestors! You just have to open the genetics tab and view genealogy I think. Unless you mean something different...
I think the enabling to see more mutations would be great in sandbox mode :)
As I don't have access to the game, I'll have to go by this. Last time I checked it is possible to at least see a basic outline of genetics. So more mutations is already a suggestion but I can add more votes to it.

Add Diorama to Franchise! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
AND Flexicolor rewards statues (I already voted for that just wanted to reiterate it!)
Yes! Thank you for posting the Diorama-Option for Franchise here. ☺️
And Flexicolor reward statues would be a dream come true. I rarely use them in my zoos anyway because the colors don't fit the style... so what is the point of them, right?

Meleyna

To everyone who said remasters are pointless suggestions that will never happen... HA

We have been graced by the tapir at long last (credit to @Leaf Productions for the picture)

Screenshot_20231212_153054_Gallery.jpg

It's update day! let's take a look at what has been crossed off the wishlist.

Animal Reworks:

Malayan Tapir - Longer trunk, more defined back hump and remove the baird tapir facial markings. [Votes - 14]

Clouded Leopard - Fix the slow motion jumping of the leopard, this makes the animal unusable. [ Votes - 9]

Gift shops:

• Gift shops
    • New Gift Shops - Like food and drink shops, a wide range of gift shop allows different areas in a zoo to stand out. Examples in planet coaster with a wide range of gift shops shows what is possible. [Votes - 7]
    • Plushies/Stuffed Toys - Let our guests return home with an adorable koala or red panda. Add a plushie shop to our zoos and add placeable stands full of cute plushies to decorate gift shops. [Votes - 6]
    • Clothes Shop - What? a zoo with no shop to buy t-shirts? This is a much needed addition to the additional gift shops. Bonus is we can get t-shirt stands to decorate our gift shops. [Votes - 5]
    • Gift Shop Building - Another method of introuducing proper gift shops in the game could be a building that functions very much like the restaurant building. Have the same building where guests effectively buy their gifts and teleport to browse around gift shop stands. Tables are replaced with gift shop shelves with assorted gifts like clothes, plushies, book etc [Votes - 2]

New sizes of custom media screens:

New custom screen sizes and shapes - While the selection of custom screens is good for general use especially when you need large screens, the need for much smaller and realistic sized screens is a must have. Curved screens, circles, tall screens like the education stand would enhance the ways custom media can be utilised in a zoo. [Votes - 5]

Aquatic tag for a range of animals on the education screens:

Add aquatic tag to animals - Certain animals who received the aquatic tag have not been updated on the education screens and tv screens. These are the elephants, jaguar, african buffalo, indian rhino, and nile monitor [Votes - 1]

Ongoing efforts for improved optimisation - making large water bodies and irregular habitat shapes are noted as improved:

Improve Optimisation - There is a need for more optimisation for the game in general. Thousands of guests, hundreds of animals and many habitats, especially large ones ruin performance even for high end computers. [Votes - 2]

Workzones displayed alphabetically:

Workzones not displayed alphabetically - Fix workzones not being displayed alphabetically on the staff management window [Votes - 1]

It's update day! let's take a look at what has been crossed off the wishlist.

Animal Reworks:

Gift shops:

New sizes of custom media screens:

Aquatic tag for a range of animals on the education screens:

Ongoing efforts for improved optimisation - making large water bodies and irregular habitat shapes are noted as improved:

Workzones displayed alphabetically:
I'd like someone to test that optimization one. If anyone here has a lower end pc or laptop I'd appreciate getting to know if you notice a difference when you have a high animal count.

Back
Top Bottom