ANNOUNCEMENT Frontier Developments Celebrating 25 Years!

There are many channels.

Where might we find these : "What's a birthday party without gifts? Keep a keen eye across our Frontier Developments channels"

When is the large comet empire heading toward SOL?

congrats it is good to see FD doing well.............. fingers crossed we get some sort of elite update announcement... even if just a teaser, of what is being worked on so far (personally i would like to see where they are at at reaching the ice world concept art goal that they showed us in 2017 that was meat to be released for 3.3)

Well, I'm a little bit one-eyed as I am only familiar with the Elite franchise - never played Rollercoaster nor Jurassic - but at least with this one more than 25 years!

Happy birthday/anniversary to the Frontier Development team!

All the best to you and your families and please continue on your journey!
o7

Last edited:
congrats it is good to see FD doing well.............. fingers crossed we get some sort of elite update announcement... even if just a teaser, of what is being worked on so far (personally i would like to see where they are at at reaching the ice world concept art goal that they showed us in 2017 that was meat to be released for 3.3)

Carriers please...
:)
But I will be happy with any thing...

Do well FDev!

Congrats for the 28th.

25-years-anniversary-silver-label.jpg

I am afraid, if the frontiers do not tell about season 4 earlier, they simply will not live to this point as a company.

Frontier is going to suddenly collapse after 25 years, because they are not telling you about season 4 in a timescale that you find acceptable?

LOL :D

Frontier is going to suddenly collapse after 25 years, because they are not telling you about season 4 in a timescale that you find acceptable?

LOL :D
Fans of Blizzard, thought about the same, before Blizzcon 2018, kek. the result is a bit predictable. Blizzard in ahem ... not the most pleasant position. and I don't want the frontiers to be there.

Last edited:
Fans of Blizzard, thought about the same, before Blizzcon 2018, kek. the result is a bit predictable. Blizzard in ahem ... not the most pleasant position. and I don't want the frontiers to be there.

Do you think Season 4 will be mobile only? Now I'm worried ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom