FRONTIER DEVELOPMENTS CODE OF CONDUCT (changes)

Frankly, I feel they should just remove the re-buy cost. Or make the re-buy cost so miniscule that a player does not lose a significant amount of assets when they die.

This might actually encourage people to try to fight or try to run at the least. Cargo however should still be destroyed upon detonation of a ship.

Frankly, I feel they should just remove the re-buy cost. Or make the re-buy cost so miniscule that a player does not lose a significant amount of assets when they die.

This might actually encourage people to try to fight or try to run at the least. Cargo however should still be destroyed upon detonation of a ship.

It might also discourage griefing, too. If you feel less grief the griefer gets less enjoyment. This has been mooted in the past, however, but the PvP lobby were very much against it.

Less tears to bathe in, I guess.

It might also discourage griefing, too. If you feel less grief the griefer gets less enjoyment. This has been mooted in the past, however, but the PvP lobby were very much against it.

Less tears to bathe in, I guess.

I've never seen all the "griefing" that I hear people talk about on the forums. I've been killed sure, but not griefed.

I think the issue of "griefing" is grossly overstated and people have a habit of lumping any instance of unplanned gameplay via another player as griefing.

But like I said, this game is so sterile it has become a barren gameplay experience. Seems most people just want to fly from station to station without being challenged by other players.

Just want them to remove the rebuy to encourage more player interaction.

I've never seen all the "griefing" that I hear people talk about on the forums. I've been killed sure, but not griefed.

I think the issue of "griefing" is grossly overstated and people have a habit of lumping any instance of unplanned gameplay via another player as griefing.

But like I said, this game is so sterile it has become a barren gameplay experience. Seems most people just want to fly from station to station without being challenged by other players.

Just want them to remove the rebuy to encourage more player interaction.

True. Maybe it would be more accurate to say it would remove the fear of griefing, as that is certainly a thing.

Top Bottom