Frontier Issues Tracker

It is better to supply the information twice than not at all. If you are that concerned that there is a slight chance it has been overlooked then just re-submit it. I haven't re-submitted anything on the Python Wireframe, it's been wrong for a couple of years (it was never right). If it's not fixed in the next update I'll just request a refund for the paintjob because with this change FDev will have had every opportunity to fix long standing bugs and I will be able to safely assume they have de-prioritised it.

This new process really is a step forward.

To the Circumlocution Office? :)

The ****ens, you say. :)

We need a way to access our old bug reports.

I think we can trust Frontier will do what Paul has said they will do, or play it safe & resubmit. It comes down to trust.

I am choosing to trust what Paul has said they will do will be done. FYI I checked my Frontier account & I paid £3 (GBP) for my Python Wireframe skin on 1/1/2017.

I think we can trust Frontier will do what Paul has said they will do, or play it safe & resubmit. It comes down to trust.

Or laziness. I've resubmitted the same bugs over and over due to the old "archive everything when even a minor update is pushed" system. I'm tired of it. Elephant Butt Leather is now in the Elite Dangerous Wiki and Oxford Dictionary, so Frontier knows about. They'll fix it or they won't, regardless if I repost it yet again.

The only reason I would repost it now is if the new vote system somehow influences if / when a bug is fixed. I'm still waiting for final confirmation on this question.

At what point does anything get done? The enforcer cannons have been broken since May and continue to be broken. Ammo still can't be synth'd and flying back to a station every few minutes to reload a weapon it took a month to bloody unlock is a joke.

I'm unable to provide a "steps to recreate" as this section will not allow me to type in it, nor paste from another texting source.
I have a bug to report regarding the last patch and unable to do so.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I'm unable to provide a "steps to recreate" as this section will not allow me to type in it, nor paste from another texting source.
I have a bug to report regarding the last patch and unable to do so.
What browser are you using? Maybe try a different one?
That's not an issue I've come across before.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Chrome. Haven't had an issue in three past. Just recently.
Have you tried another browser, as asked by Ozric?
Perhaps Chrome received an update that prevents the Issue Tracker to work correctly. On the other hand it's also possible that the Issue Tracker is having an issue, in which case you can try again at a later date and time.

The issue tracker does restrict the characters you can use, some common characters are not allowed. That may be stopping a paste of text with illegal chars, though normally the error message makes it clear what it won't allow when typing (at least in Chrome)

E.g. - semicolons 🤦‍♀️

1581582171124.png

Top Bottom