Notice GalNet changes

on the other hand we've had 2 IN GAME things happened recently - FC release by Brewer Corporation and the AXI Community Goal, which FDEV are officially endorsing and providing a decal for attending.
There's an AXI community goal?
Gee, would be nice to have had some means of finding out about it, like, I dunno, some sort of ingame system that tells me this kind of thing.

What GalNet should be (just IMO):
divided into channels:

music
fiction stories
channel for player hosted shows - can advert wings, goals, missions, player run events etc
actual game related stuff -- ship reviews, new discoveries, thargoid reports, etc

time to end the always have baked content and start fleshing out the game, and improving the QoL features for players.

2nUWJ8H.png

Galnet, the return? (watch their stream this Thursday I guess)

Why "LOL" ?

Seems like a damn fine way of explaining the situation.
Also means we can never know if it was actually a mistake- was a pretty cool mistake if it was, and well reacted to.

Weren't there reports before of humanoid alien duplicates round about the time the Thargoids fully returned? Maybe they've switched tactics now they know they can't win in a direct fight, and are now using sleeper agents to wage guerrilla warfare.

Weren't there reports before of humanoid alien duplicates round about the time the Thargoids fully returned? Maybe they've switched tactics now they know they can't win in a direct fight, and are now using sleeper agents to wage guerrilla warfare.

Were there? what reports?

Do you mean that ship that flew up from Palins?
That was sort of written off as a bug so far as I could tell.

Top Bottom