CQC Good Game Thread

Suburbanguerilla, all this time and I only just realized that you're Hashishin! Crazy close fights today man! So many came down to just that ONE. LAST. KILL! lol, so much fun. GGs.

Last edited:
Suburbanguerilla, all this time and I only just realized that you're Hashishin! Crazy close fights today man! So many came down to just that ONE. LAST. KILL! lol, so much fun. GGs.

Indeed , much fun , i love it when those players that stretch my capabilities are on server . You are right up there . When yourself and a few others are in game its like heaven and hell all rolled into one . Who would have thought all those hours spent in my bedroom as a teenager , glued to my 14 inch crt tv would have brought me so much fun and excitement today . Some really good players about to progress . And just progressed . Looking forward to those games with 7 players to fear at the maximum .

While i am on , did you notice the crazy speed changes in game last night , what was that all about . The map with the small station was crazy , had never been sure if it was just in my head before but last night it changed speed more than significantly . I did get to thinking they were tweeking variables on the fly . Then i got to wondering if it was an observational tool. See how the players reacted .

Curtis , know that i am giving you big rep m8 , this forum thinks i have to spread it around more thats why i can't , the gas giant idea is lush too .

Last edited:
I had very fun with CMDR OOGIE BOOGIE. Ultra mega close fight which was ended 25/24 score. We won very close only with difference 1 point and just because i'm died and i took enemy with me in same time!!. Thanks for honor in fight! I'll look forward to next one .

Last edited:
Artysuo, good game, each time you managed to sneak up on me while I am engaged with someone else. Then when I get the drop on you, you know exactly where all the shield boosts are so its hard for me to finish you off before you get the shield boost and flip it around. Unfortunately none of my team mates where any help and if I did get the upper hand it seemed like your team mate would alway come in and kill me. Enjoyable fights s!

Oh, i was in a game against him the other night. Damn good pilot. I kept deliberately trying to go for him, but I'm not sure i got even an assist against him (don't remember him dying much at all actually).

Was alternately cursing you and praising you. But ill get you next time! :D

GG Artysuo.

Oh, i was in a game against him the other night. Damn good pilot. I kept deliberately trying to go for him, but I'm not sure i got even an assist against him (don't remember him dying much at all actually).

Was alternately cursing you and praising you. But ill get you next time! :D

GG Artysuo.

Thank you, i have nothing to say more, but GG! :D

Last edited:
I had a couple of games in CQC last night waiting for a mate to turn up for the main game. whilst it took maybe 3 or 4 mins to get in, there was no pause for the 2nd game and the lobby was full for a 3rd had i not had to leave.

i did not recognise any cmdr names however if there was anyone from here, GG all......

I had a couple of games in CQC last night waiting for a mate to turn up for the main game. whilst it took maybe 3 or 4 mins to get in, there was no pause for the 2nd game and the lobby was full for a 3rd had i not had to leave.

i did not recognise any cmdr names however if there was anyone from here, GG all......

Is that mad hammer from css DnCnR ?

Well played Brimstone. Man you are like a dog with a bone so hard to shake.
A shout out to Neophytic as well, some great battles mate.
Cheers

lol... gg's mate. I loved the part where Brim comes in and clears the lobby, I was farming those noobs all afternoon :D

LOL Definitely some good games guys :D

And yeah neophytic it drives me nuts! I'll play a few games then everyone leaves :( lol.

I look forward to next time :D

Juang, Feyd Harkonnen, Dana Jessica Booth, Mallick and all other commanders, GG! :D

Did i see you and mallick leg it when i joined or were you already on your way out ;) . i saw the lineup and nearly wet my pants . then i was left with steenpass . He Put up a dam good fight along with another un progressed commander . wish i could remember his mane to credit him .

Top Bottom