CQC Good Game Thread

Thanks for the good fights Artysu, steenpass and Hashishin - I definitely picked up a few ideas watching you all.

Ian Doncaster , i remember it now :)

dam good fight you put up sir .

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Artysu and Curtis , thanks for those games too , sorry for dipping out , my pc killed all sound and without music i am nothing ;) .

I was gutted , Never in my wildest dreams did i think i would ever win a round with you two in there finishing with zero deaths . made up for the propper thrashing you gave me the previous games ( too many to count ) .

Artysu and Curtis , thanks for those games too , sorry for dipping out , my pc killed all sound and without music i am nothing ;) .

I was gutted , Never in my wildest dreams did i think i would ever win a round with you two in there finishing with zero deaths . made up for the propper thrashing you gave me the previous games ( too many to count ) .

haha I saw you creeping up on the win, but I couldn't catch you, and then when it all ended and I saw that you had closed things out with 0 deaths, I had to laugh out loud. I literally said "Good Game Hashijin," out loud to an empty room. Nicely done.

Last edited:

Thanks for the good fights Artysu, steenpass and Hashishin - I definitely picked up a few ideas watching you all.

GG guys! :)

Last edited:
Did i see you and mallick leg it when i joined or were you already on your way out ;) . i saw the lineup and nearly wet my pants . then i was left with steenpass . He Put up a dam good fight along with another un progressed commander . wish i could remember his mane to credit him .

Hehe We were already on the way out mate. Was after midnight my time and had early start the next day. I wanted to stick around for more though.
next time .....
Cheers
Mal

Hehe We were already on the way out mate. Was after midnight my time and had early start the next day. I wanted to stick around for more though.
next time .....
Cheers
Mal

;) Was pulling your legs for sure , apart from the gutted bit , the excitement of that lineup was very real :) .

Ah man, amazing games just now to Artysu! Have to take a break now I'm shaking so bad. BTW guys, I found the trick to beating him. It's called "Ignore/Flee from Artysu and kill everyone else".

But..but..but i wan't to play with you!

*Argh, already fixing my weak spots* :D GG

With Artysu in mind , i am going to tell you a story , i just joined a server , mid game so i lost , no biggy , we go to lobby , theres 3 progressed , and about 4 mixed but not new players , some leave , then the progressed leave , we get a server group , it starts , i kill one , he leaves , others leave , what is it with thes cowards . i am now in a server alone . someone joins , a progressed player , i kill him , he leaves , another joins , kill him , he leaves . i eventually get serveran , who has balls and stays till the end of the match . back me up here artysu . when you are kicking my ass , do i chicken out or try my best . Man up players . seriously .

rant over .

i am presently playing with no sound , if you run now , wait till i can hear you squeel , it will make it so much sweeter . oh and no target button that works properly at least .

rant really over .

this is happening a lot . too much , you do not get better by playing inferior opponents , you get better by being challenged .

ok , really the rant is over . .... for now .

GG hashishin :D

You were awesome . was great fun :)

Last edited:
With Artysu in mind , i am going to tell you a story , i just joined a server , mid game so i lost , no biggy , we go to lobby , theres 3 progressed , and about 4 mixed but not new players , some leave , then the progressed leave , we get a server group , it starts , i kill one , he leaves , others leave , what is it with thes cowards . i am now in a server alone . someone joins , a progressed player , i kill him , he leaves , another joins , kill him , he leaves . i eventually get serveran , who has balls and stays till the end of the match . back me up here artysu . when you are kicking my ass , do i chicken out or try my best . Man up players . seriously .

rant over .

i am presently playing with no sound , if you run now , wait till i can hear you squeel , it will make it so much sweeter . oh and no target button that works properly at least .

rant really over .

this is happening a lot . too much , you do not get better by playing inferior opponents , you get better by being challenged .

ok , really the rant is over . .... for now .

You were awesome . was great fun :)

Yeah it drives me crazy when people do that, it happens way to much. People see someone with a high rank and leave, people see someone constantly winning and scream "HACKER!" and leave.

Anyway, you were awesome too :D

i just ran out on Mallick , it is by bed time though , getting old .

one game each is fair :) GG MR MALLICK :) :) ;) :)_

Haha brimstone , the " you were awesome , was great fun " was indeed aimed at you , great games .

Last edited:
Ah man, amazing games just now to Artysu! Have to take a break now I'm shaking so bad. BTW guys, I found the trick to beating him. It's called "Ignore/Flee from Artysu and kill everyone else".

It's a legit counter, time spent fleeing to survive and/or controlling powerups is time NOT spent getting kills.

Good game for all that I had change to fight today.

btw AlikCZ, you have some crazy stats. Too bad that you had some kind of connection problem. It is fun to challenge good pilots :)

Also I wish there would be ranking and stats visible somewhere.

Good game for all that I had change to fight today.

btw AlikCZ, you have some crazy stats. Too bad that you had some kind of connection problem. It is fun to challenge good pilots :)

Also I wish there would be ranking and stats visible somewhere.

yep:-( I'm sorry for that. I had little rage after connection error, but never mind. I hope at next week i'll have new router with other provider so I'll looking forward :). Anyway GGs to all :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom