Graphics Mod to Remove Haze

I believe I am doing something wrong. I have downloaded version 1.3.14 and then the text file from post #183 and renamed it to .ini but when I copy that file over into the elite dangerous 64 directory there never was a previous .ini to override or replace?

The game launches fine put none of the changes are being applied. Can someone help me out as I am a bit lost on what I should be doing?

I believe I am doing something wrong. I have downloaded version 1.3.14 and then the text file from post #183 and renamed it to .ini but when I copy that file over into the elite dangerous 64 directory there never was a previous .ini to override or replace?

The game launches fine put none of the changes are being applied. Can someone help me out as I am a bit lost on what I should be doing?

There is a default .ini file when you install 3D Migoto. I also use version 1.3.16. However, rather than muck around with this mod go to Old Ducks "Amazingly Realistic Immersion Mod". That's the next gen. :)

I cant get anything in an IF statement to work. I get malformed errors and such so I removed all the IF statements to fix it.

I cant get most of this mod to work. The biggest one I care about: the stupid canopy streaks. I simply CANNOT get rid of them, nothing works! not this mod, not any mod listed on any forum on the internet that I have found so far.

Is there a working mod that gets rid of the stupid cockpit strteaks? they drive me batty!

1600990708392.png

[Constants]
global $showHUD = 0
global $showInteriorLights = 1
global $ambientLight = 0

[keyToggleHUD]
Key = VK_F1
run = CommandListToggleHud

[;keyToggleLights]
Key = VK_F2
run = CommandListToggleLights

[keyToggleAmbientLight]
Key = VK_F3
run = CommandListToggleAmbientLight

[CommandListToggleHud]
$showHUD = 1 - $showHUD

[CommandListToggleLights]
$showInteriorLights = 1 - $showInteriorLights

[CommandListToggleAmbientLight]
$ambientLight = 1 - $ambientLight

Last edited:
@A D Just a giant thank you for your dehaze mod. Had been searching for 6 months ever since this planet hooning thing. Without your mod, some maneuvers would've been impossible due to lack of confidence of "seeing" what's coming up. And it made the planets so much more beautiful, naked :p Zero fps impact btw, in fact I think it boosted fps not loading the haze.

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1110975667

Top Bottom