Guests suddenly fleeing

Hi! I returned to play Planet Zoo after about one year and it seems like there are quiet many things changed since last time. I load up one save file for the Franchise Mode where I had this large Australian walkthrough habitat with Red Kangaroos and Koalas that used to work fine by itself aside for that failed attempt for a Wombat habitat inside it which the game keeps telling me the staff couldn't reach it when they actually do but just dump animals and food on the ground.
Now it seems like that habitat-inside-habitat problem have finally been fixed after many years but I got another problem with the guests fleeing once they enter the walkthrough habitat which they didn't do before. I though it's maybe still some complication with the habitat-inside-habitat structure but I never get any notification like everything's just fine. All guests keeps turning around and flee out of the zoo once they pass through the gates of the habitat. I clicked on the fleeing guests to see if they thought anything special but no, they didn't have anything to say other than positives like the food and toilet was good.
I searched for solutions on the internet and happen to stumble across an old post saying the guests were fleeing from the Red Kangaroos where one guy answer that Red Kangaroos aren't walkthrough animals even though they worked just fine in my game as walkthrough animals earlier and it's still claimed in the in-game Zoopedia that guests can visit the Red Kangaroo habitat. I had always thought it was odd since I though Red Kangaroos are quiet big, strong and dangerous wild animals while Dromedary and Camels still aren't classed as walkthrough when they are known to be domesticated.
I got so frustrated that I moved all animals and demolish the whole zoo that I worked so hard to build and is now about to build a new zoo to see if my old zoo was simply just corrupted.

Can confirm that Red Kangaroos are still walk-throughs. My walk-through habitat with them is working normally.

Way back when, in late 2019 or early 2020, I did occasionally get a bug where large numbers of guests would start fleeing one area of the zoo for no obvious reason. Haven't had that since then, must've been patched.

Top Bottom