Hello Why Are Strike Missions still broken?

I have a Federal Navy Strike Contract, and I have to patrol a shipping lane. One hour and I have seen one target out of 4. Exploration, I see how that can be fun for some people. But flying around in the same system between the same two planets "you have to find them the old fashioned way," OK, no problem. Break out my engineered sensors, wake scanner and start tracking their ... oh wait, they are not here, no wakes, no targets, just a bunch of traders and nothing else. And this is a MASTER required mission? I want to say this with maximum restraint and composure as possible, so here it is: you have had 6 years to make sure missions work properly and your game is fun, right? 6 years. Missions are still the most annoying part of the game. Please fix it. It makes no sense for me to make 1 billion a day mining, and less than 60,000 per day, hunting for the FEDERAL NAVY with an Imperial Cutter. And for God's sake, make reputation have numbers, get rid of this + and +++, +++++, bull crap!

Have you tried scanning the system with your FSS? On other missions where it says about ‘the old fashioned way’, I still scan the Nav Beacon (sometimes works) or I FSS the system, it picks up all the signals, then when you check your Nav Panel, one of the signals is highlighted blue, Mission Signal Detected.

Top Bottom