Highland Cattle Size Adjustment PLEASE

87157C87-39C8-4B57-A894-120BED76BE04.jpeg

Might be the unpopular opinion here but I think frontier got it right with making the model a miniature for a petting zoo setting. I’m actually probably the only one hoping they keep it or at least gave us a option to include them. Full size is overrated.

I suggested this on the other thread already, but the best solution in my eyes would be to make the size range between 0-100% more extreme. 0-30% representing the miniature variety being the size it is currently and 70-100% representing the big one.
This way you technically have all the variations
This brings the problem of the size gene affecting the ratings of the animals. This results in punishment for players wanting to use smaller creatures. Instead of variety in sizes, you end up pushed for the genetically biggest zoo animals.

Okay I’ve now spent a few days playing the DLC. I definitely agree the highland cattle sizes are bad. They are too small even for the mini highlands. They also don’t have that same bulky shag factor that a highland should have. The proportions are all wrong for any of the sizes. If they’re going to bother putting it in the game…do it right? This could have easily been a Holstein for a classic barnyard look if they wanted to do something with minimal effort.
Normally I don’t care that much if the animals are not 100% but since these are directly next to guests it just is so obvious.

Top Bottom