Highland Cattle Size Adjustment PLEASE

Sorry for being on a bit of a rant here (! I'm not mad I'm just disappointed lol) but the animal sign for the HC is by far the largest of the group, larger than the donkey. But the animal is possibly even smaller than the sheep
This is part of what confuses me. It don’t think it’s on purpose that they ‘chose’ the miniature Highland, based on the sign and the animal’s name. I just think they’ve REALLY messed up the scaling of the animal.

This is part of what confuses me. It don’t think it’s on purpose that they ‘chose’ the miniature Highland, based on the sign and the animal’s name. I just think they’ve REALLY messed up the scaling of the animal.
Absolutely agree

Isn't the sign size always a problem? The Oceania, grassland, tropical etc signs are absolutely massive compared to the actual animal.

Isn't the sign size always a problem? The Oceania, grassland, tropical etc signs are absolutely massive compared to the actual animal.
I meant the size of the cow sign in relation to the other barnyard animal signs in the set. They look to be in scale with each other, with the HC being the largest

I meant the size of the cow sign in relation to the other barnyard animal signs in the set. They look to be in scale with each other, with the HC being the largest
I don't think that really matters. I can't remember exactly what, but there are signs of some species that are smaller than other signs of smaller species (if that makes sense)

I don't think that really matters. I can't remember exactly what, but there are signs of some species that are smaller than other signs of smaller species (if that makes sense)
For sure with most of them, but this set looks like it's more relatively sized by design

1000019505.jpg

This one is a miniature and the game one looks even smaller (in both height and mass) than this

1000019501.jpg
That one looks the same to me, to be honest. Shoulder height seems equal, but the head is being held up higher than in-game...

I will admit:
I was expecting this sort of size

1000019517.jpg
I expected a larger breed. I dunno, maybe Frontier can clear up some things for us.
I feel like this pack is SEA animal pack all over again: easy to make animals but some slight mistakes that could easily be fixed

After seeing the Cattle within the Game I must say they are totally okay from my Personal Point of View. I can understand when people wants a bigger breed but I am totally okay how they are now.

I've spent the day playing with the new animals and I must say, they all look SOoo good! And the animations are incredible. The highlands do look a LOT better up close on my own screen (fabulous hair, and chonkier than I thought which is good!) I still think the smaller sized ones are too small - agree that the bigger sized ones seem about right after all, and I wish they were all sized up just a little. But its not as dramatic an issue as I thought it was yesterday.

The alpacas and sheep are sooooooo fluffy, props Frontier devs, you are so talented.

Top Bottom