Home system

Just wondering what the current thinking is for the best place to be based in or around the bubble.

I’ve been based so far in Ray Gateway, Diaguandri - mainly because of outfitting my various ships cheaper etc... with the advent of 3.0 I’m trying to work out the most logical place to be based.

Factors include - proximity to each of the new material traders, distance from thargoid space and guardian space, proximity to the majority of engineers or stations that have acces to the engineering facilities now.

Kind of a big question I know, but having played ED now for 18 months, any chance to minimise time spent jumping would be great.
There’s so many factor involved in choosing where to base yourself it seems ideal to put it to the hive mind on this forum.

......and I haven’t even mentioned other factors like player groups home stations and superpower affiliation etc.

I’ve never found anywhere to drag me away from Candecama for my home system. I always seem to end up back there sooner or later.

Just wondering what the current thinking is for the best place to be based in or around the bubble.

I’ve been based so far in Ray Gateway, Diaguandri - mainly because of outfitting my various ships cheaper etc... with the advent of 3.0 I’m trying to work out the most logical place to be based.

Factors include - proximity to each of the new material traders, distance from thargoid space and guardian space, proximity to the majority of engineers or stations that have acces to the engineering facilities now.

Kind of a big question I know, but having played ED now for 18 months, any chance to minimise time spent jumping would be great.
There’s so many factor involved in choosing where to base yourself it seems ideal to put it to the hive mind on this forum.

......and I haven’t even mentioned other factors like player groups home stations and superpower affiliation etc.

You want to base yourself in a IF station, ideally near to systems with better facilities and easily accessible Haz res etc.

Top Bottom