How do I and FAQ Requests

my apologies, the hoster delete it ...

here another one
20180614160431_1.jpg.html

Is there a way to wake up a dinosaur that has been tranqued? I know you can pick them up and move them to wake them up, but is there another way?

How do I unlock the Ingen Database? If I do certain things e.g. take a photo of an indominus rex vs a T-rex on Isla Nublar (Sandbox) will it give the relevant unlocks in game if there is one for the data-base or do I have to do them on the other 5 islands.

I'm a bit confused by the landscaping tools. In particular, Flatten and smooth. Based on their description and how they usually work in other games, I thought that one would lower all the terrain in the brush area to be level with the lowest point and the other would raise it to the highest point. However, it seems that they both behave erratically. I've had occassions where I'm trying to smooth or flatten some terrain and a big hill starts growing out of it, even though I'm not using the hill tool. Likewise I've had occasions where pits form in the area I'm working on, and times where whatever I do the ground just never gets level enough to build on. Also, it seems like the larger buildings are more sensitive about how level the building site is.

Brett C

Frontier
I'm a bit confused by the landscaping tools. In particular, Flatten and smooth. Based on their description and how they usually work in other games, I thought that one would lower all the terrain in the brush area to be level with the lowest point and the other would raise it to the highest point. However, it seems that they both behave erratically. I've had occassions where I'm trying to smooth or flatten some terrain and a big hill starts growing out of it, even though I'm not using the hill tool. Likewise I've had occasions where pits form in the area I'm working on, and times where whatever I do the ground just never gets level enough to build on. Also, it seems like the larger buildings are more sensitive about how level the building site is.

Level should level the terrain exact to the point of your original clicking location.

Soften/smooth terrain will generally smooth to the next nearest off-set to form a slope of sorts form high to low, dependent of building placement level.

ok, well, the level tool atleast does not appear to be working properly. I can't seem to get anything level enough to place a building.

i completed the game, 5 stars in 5 islands, i build everything, i sold everything in shops, i spawned all dinos with all posible gens, i did all misions, i did all contracts (reached 100% on each department of each island) and i still need 5 more places and 3 more characters entrys in the ingen database. any tip?

I just started on Tacano, but I've run into a snag. I've taken care of the obvious building problems, but there's still one left that I can't find. There's nothing marked on the map, I tried demolishing all the buildings and it still didn't go away. Is there anything that can just tell me what all the problems are other then the pop up you get when it first appears?

Edit: I've now cleared everything on the island except for the arrival point, what could I possibly be missing???

Last edited:
I just started on Tacano, but I've run into a snag. I've taken care of the obvious building problems, but there's still one left that I can't find. There's nothing marked on the map, I tried demolishing all the buildings and it still didn't go away. Is there anything that can just tell me what all the problems are other then the pop up you get when it first appears?

Edit: I've now cleared everything on the island except for the arrival point, what could I possibly be missing???

well i finally got all ingen database entries. just spawn all dinos on all islands. let each specie of carnivore eat some guest, take photos of that. and with that you will get all database. you need to play nublar island too.

well i finally got all ingen database entries. just spawn all dinos on all islands. let each specie of carnivore eat some guest, take photos of that. and with that you will get all database. you need to play nublar island too.

I think you quoted the wrong post, friend

That's a bug. I think we're all getting it. Save your game and restart the game and it will be gone.

How do I drive the Helicopter on PC? The controls for driving the jeep don't work for the helicopter.

the helo is still basically the same, WASD for X/Y-axis control. IIRC, Z-axis is spacebar and CTRL. All of the relevant controls are shown at the bottom of your screen.

What unit is used for lifespan? It's certainly doesn't seem to be indicating minutes.

Im on the 3rd island, i tried to raise them but got confused about their forest requirement. no matter how many forest i grow, its alway in the read

the enclosure is thered circle,
its about 1/3 of the whole island and shes still not comfortable with the forest

I have them in an enclosure that occupies the area circled in green and with trees in the part marked as light green.
2dw1nl.jpg

I have two of them, three diplo's, three corythosaurus and four struthiomimus. They have gone mad a couple of times, but they are mainly peaceful. In my experience , the shape of the enclosures affects how the dinos feel on it. If it has many areas with awkward angles and narrowings,they will gone mad as if they are on a smaller enclosure.

The animal doesn't really care about the enclosure itself, it's looking at the terrain within a certain radius of itself.

PS4 Controls

Just bought the game, literally one minute in, and the game hint says to use the directional pad to navigate the toolbar, and for the life of me, I can't get it to function.

Top Bottom