How do I and FAQ Requests

database completion

I miss the first entry in the location section what should I do?:S:S
Looking online the item should be brachiosaurus enclosure.

Jurassic World évolution

Comment on fait pour augmenter la note du triceratops a 70 svp

How to increase the triceratops note to 70 please

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac Version?

Will a version of the game ever be released for Mac?
I understand most gamers use PC, but I know I personally tend to have more issues with PC than Mac. The only really frustrating thing is when amazing games like Jurassic World Evolution come out and game developers seem to love to neglect anyone who does not use PC.

Also, the need to answer a question whenever you want to do something here is EXTREMELY annoying. I can understand not wanting bots on the site, but for your more causual gamer that doesn't want to know every single detail about a gaming company it is a bull move.

I've just downloaded this thanks to winning it in the Elite forums :)
How do I tell the age of a dinosaur.
One just died, and I would have loved to have fed it to my carnivores as opposed to having it just die.
Thanks.

I've just downloaded this thanks to winning it in the Elite forums :)
How do I tell the age of a dinosaur.
One just died, and I would have loved to have fed it to my carnivores as opposed to having it just die.
Thanks.

It's nearly impossible to know beforehand when they will die.
The age of the dinosaurs is in minutes but it's a minimum age indicator, so when a dinosaur can live 120 minutes, some might die at 120 minutes and some can even become as old as 200 minutes.

When clicking on your dinosaur you can see in the information panel it's current age.
You can see how old it's minimum age can get when you change the genes before you incubate it, there are genes that lengthen their age by quite a good amount.

how to raise brachiosaurs properly?

Im on the 3rd island, i tried to raise them but got confused about their forest requirement. no matter how many forest i grow, its alway in the read
STwtnUC.jpg

the enclosure is thered circle,
its about 1/3 of the whole island and shes still not comfortable with the forest
Maybe she's not comfortable because the cage is to small cause think of it she's a big animal with others with her that can take up a lot of space. Maybe try to make the cage bigger?

Last edited:
I've got a question regarding Challenge Modes, to be precise, the Jurassic challenge;
Do you have to beat the challenge within the "par" time to unlock the skins?

I have completed 4/5 islands and requirements... now ai want to work some on the sand box but every thing is locked down. says to research but there is nothing available to research. In choice of Dinos, I am at 6 of the 45 I have unlocked.. What gives? How do I unlock my buildings and dinos?

I have completed 4/5 islands and requirements... now ai want to work some on the sand box but every thing is locked down. says to research but there is nothing available to research. In choice of Dinos, I am at 6 of the 45 I have unlocked.. What gives? How do I unlock my buildings and dinos?

Have you tried using the sandbox option in the same safe file as your normal gameplay?
Cause the game will see it as a new game rather than a continuation of the unlocks in the Campaign. 🙂

No, I will try that and see if it works. I restarted a new game and noticed that when isle nebular was unlocked that the first island's items were available to use but nothing about other gains and additions from other islands.

You don't need to start a new game, just load the save where you have played the campaign and unlocked all the dinosaurs and buildings.

648350_screenshots_20190824190249_1.png

On my first day on Sanctuary, I came across this message which I don't remember ever coming across in either campaign or challenge mode before Claire's Sanctuary nor did I understand what it means.

Have any of you guys ever had a message like this in campaign or challenge mode prior to Claire's Sanctuary? If so, can you explain?

Top Bottom