Newcomer / Intro How to Locate Specific Markets?

I am admittedly a fairly new player of ED: Horizons and have opted to use trading as my main source of income. I have been struggling with locating specific markets though; for example, the galaxy map says that in the Llyr system, there are markets such as the Malecela Command Site and the Casari Hydroponics Hub, but I cannot route directly to them and they do not show up on the External Panel's Navigation page or the system map. How do I find these and visit them? They often have really good trade prices, but I can never make use of them.

You buy Odyssey - they aren't available in Horizons.
I have been able to visit some planetary places like penal colonies, are the markets separate in Odyssey? I'm wondering if I just have to scan every planet in order to find the landing sites for these markets. Thank you for replying, still working thru the game mechanics.

I have been able to visit some planetary places like penal colonies, are the markets separate in Odyssey? I'm wondering if I just have to scan every planet in order to find the landing sites for these markets. Thank you for replying, still working thru the game mechanics.

@Factabulous told you - those places are part of Odyssey. There are planetary settlements and ports in Horizons but there are more and different ones in Odyssey which you cannot see or land at unless you are running Odyssey.

Top Bottom